Canada X Male!Reader - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ((Oh god, Luce i'm sorry))

Ok, I guess this is a drabble/one-shot? It's not a crackfic, sors. For LuceSaur eventhough in the rules that I stated that I wouldn't do Yaoi. Idk how to yaoi. Is this bromance? Go ahead and spam lenny faces. Please tell me how I did /(;д;)/.

~~3rd Person POV~~

              (M/n) let out a soft moan, feeling satisfaction spread to his body and spine. "A-Ah- ughhhh, A bit harder, p-please..." (m/n) said, making Matthew blush at the small moan he gave out. Thus, he pushed a bit more harder this time. Making (m/n) moan more louder in satisfaction. Matthew's blush only darkened.

              "Don't do it just there, Matthew. Just a little bit to the- Ah~ there it is!" (M/n) said, in bliss. Matthew's hands were really magical. Matthew noticed that his friend, (m/n) (l/n), was really pressured and stressed. So to help his friend, he decided to give him a massage.

              After convincing (m/n) with pleading eyes, he finally gave up and let Matthew massage him. Matthew immediately regreted it. He got a bit of a 'turn on'.

               "That felt good~ Thanks, Matthew." (m/n) said, drooling slightly.

              "A-a-anytime, (m/n)...." Matthew said, he cursed his kindness for doing this to him.

              Matthew walked out of (m/n)'s office, feeling a bit flustered. "Wait!" He called out, making Matthew stop and turn to (m/n).

              "See you tommorow at the meeting, Canada!" (M/n) said, grinning at the country and waving at him. Canada only froze before he too, waved back giving a smile. He walked away after that.

              Closing the door behind him, he felt something drop from his face. It was his tears. He finally found a friend who didn't mistake him for another or forget about him. With his back pressed on the door, he looked up at the ceiling, letting the tears drop down.

              "Thank you, (m/n)."

How did massaging turn so sad? Pls comment ;^;.