Italy X reader - nO no No nO!

Requested by Tilly_loo, i'm making a short
drabble-oneshot of some sort. This is probably going to be OOC and weird, sors. AND A BIT OF KINKY SHIT AND CUSSING (with a bit of sadness). Fun headcanon: Feli hiccups when he feels excited!

'Well, this is new...' you thought, looking over at a
half-naked Italian on your bed.

First of all, why is your crush on the bed, half-naked? Oh, he's drunk.

Secondly, why is he pulling you into your bed to join him? You felt him gripping on your wrist before you could walk away.

Thirdly, are you enjoying this?

"Bella, *hic* let's-a have sesso! *hic*"he said into your ear when you were pulled into the bed with him.

Despite him being your crush, you aren't that low as to do that to your crush. "Feli, no."

"Feli, yes-a!"

"Feli, no!"

"Feli, *hic* yes-a!"

"nO."

"yES-A!"

"NO."

"*hic*YES-A!"

"You don't have a reason to do so!"

"But, bellaaaaaaa!" He whined, "Ti amo tanto! I've-a always did!*hic*"

Fuck this shit. This must be a dream. OKAY, WAKE UP! Shit. You're not waking up.

"Bella? So, what's*hic*-a your reply?" He shook you as you looked at the ceiling, dazed.

Then, you sat up and looking away at the wall like this:

'Ok, get your shit together, (y/n). There's a lot of girls that Feli likes, right? Yeah...' You inhaled then, breathed out. Then, proceeding to stand up. Only to be pushed down at the floor by him. He was pinning you down on the floor tightly, he was suprisingly very strong. "You haven't-a answered my-a question." He growled. You blushed and thought of an idea that might stray him away from having a one night stand with you.

"Feli, no."

"Feli, yes-a!"

"No!"

"Sì!"

"No!"

"Sì!"

"NO!"

"SÌ!" He said, letting go of you and hugging your figure. He was crying. He looked desperate for your answer. You felt bad for the cheerful italian. So, you sighed and said, "I love you too, but you wouldn't remember after waking up..."

Drunk Feliciano only smiled happily with tears in his eyes,"I won't forget, bella! I will always remember!" You only made a sad smile.

It hurts. You weren't positive that he would remember after this. Well, at least live up to the moment. You patted his back and hugged him back putting your chin on top of his head and his face buried in your chest. "Sleep, ok?" You said, rubbing his back in a circular motion.

"Ve~ But after-a this, can we-a have sesso?" Feliciano said, looking up at you.

"......."

"Bella?"

"........."

"Bella-"

"nO..."

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?"he whined

"No MeAnS nO..."

He silenced after that. But, you've comforted him by doing a small massage around where your hands and arms can reach. Then, you proceed to massage him again once you put him in bed but, he doesn't let go of your hand. So, you were forced to sleep with him.

~~Timeskip to morning by massaging Feliciano to sleep~~

Ludwig was angry, Feliciano was skipping on his training. He couldn't find him in his house or with Lovino. So, decided to ask (y/n) if she had seen him. Upon knocking on the door, nobody answered. When he tried to open the door, the door easily opened. Making Ludwig panic, thinking that there was a theif who broke in (y/n)'s house. Running up to her bedroom, he slowly opened the door. He saw (y/n). With Feliciano. Sleeping, (y/n)'s face was a bit tear stained and Feliciano's face was smiling. Ludwig sighed, closing the door. He would only let him skip today.

COMMENT ME SENPAI! HOW DID I DO!?