Hetalia/2p!England X reader - Cafe Lovelies

No harem just friendmance for the hetalia part except for Ollie bby and boy oh boy cute crushes. I decided to make a Cafe AU based on an istagram/tumblr post. A lot of refrences and some french words cause i'm learnin' em ;0. Request by c-anada. Sorry for OOCness.

~~2nd Person POV~~

The cafe's door opened, making the tiny bell ring. The person who went in took a seat close to the cafe's window. That person was none other than you, (y/n). This cafe is your favourite one, the waiters and waitresses were nice to chat with. Some were extremely nice, some were grumpy, some were flirty and some were just a tad bit intimidating. But today, you weren't in a jolly, happy (y/n) mood. You were quite depressed rather than being really happy.

Today was the anniversary of your brother's death. Your boyfriend, now ex-boyfriend, cheated on you (you dumped him by throwing him inthe trAAAAAAAASH-), you got back-stabbed by your closest friend and your boss decided to be a b*tch and decrease the amount of your salary. I guess you could say that you were having a Bad time (day?). You sighed, a dark cloud floating on top of you.

You heard foot steps of somebody approaching you and you smiled at the person. It was that cute waiter, again. He had a cute smile adorned on his freckled face. Holy freckled f*ck, he was just- hsjajzhsjdlkam. He looked so cute in that outfit, that sh*t was cute as hell(a).

"Hello, poppet! The usual, correct?" He said, accent rich in British. You could scream to the whole world how cute this person was but, you were too much of a depressed bean to do so.

You nodded, your (h/c) hair moving slightly. You gave a weak, sad smile to him. It made his smile falter, but it bounced back up when you thought he was going to frown. He walked away, a man with blonde hair and a strange curl whispered something in his ear when he went into the kitchen. You took out your (phone/type) and headphones, plugging in the aux cord into the hole. You leaned back into your chair- No, couch, listening to (favourite/artist)'s a songs through Spotify. (Totallynotadvertisingapps)

It was not long until the same waiter came back, with a cup filled with hot chocolate with milk (just go with the flow). You took off your headphones, smiling. He almost skipped away into the kitchen when you thanked him.

You chuckled, "A strange one, this pretty boy." [ ;) Do you remember?]

You drinked the hot chocolate. You ran the tip of your tounge on its' surface, wondering why the taste was diffrent. It tasted more creamier and sweeter than usual. You called the female waiter, Alice, to call for the waiter who served you. With politeness, of course. The woman looked slightly panicked, so as the staff on the counter, the staff cleaning the floor and the staff taking a break in the lounge room.

The strawberry-blonde male shyly walked out of the kitchen, blushing. You asked him politely on why the hot chocolate was more creamier and sweeter than usual. He smiled more, twiddling his index fingers together nad watching them. A tint of pink was on his cheeks.

"Zut alors! [Damnit!] James, you didn't let Arthur do anything to it, did you?" François whisper-shouted at his son, James.

James rolled his eyes, "Why the f*ck would I? Anything he would make would burn anyway." James whisper-yelled. James' sister, Madeline, smacked his head and pinced him by the ear.