Hungry Ghost Festival AU! Hetalia X Child! Reader - we IS fAmIly

I love my AU. Feat. Sassy and OOC japan. Or yandere japan.

Reader (Human): This is my father, Kiku

Kiku (fox spirit): *calmly pulls out a fan wiTH KNIVES* walk within a meter next to my daughter and I'll send you back to hell.

Alfred (Demon): But-

Arthur (also satan): Wolves and Foxes are territorial, Alfred. It's best to leave her alone.

Alfred: How am I going to hug her ;-; *sad air horns*

Reader: *walks to Alfred and hugs him* You are my father, too.

Alfred: :0

Alfred: :'''0 I'm so toUCHED

Kiku: what

Kiku: but-

Kiku: I though I was your father!

Reader: I'm cheating on you with another father, dad.

Alfred: *holds (y/n) up and hugs her* She's Mine Now, Kiku. *flies away with her*

Kiku: *emo mode*

Arthur: *sighes* You'll get used to this.

----

Yao (anthropomorphic Dragon): *points at (y/n)* DishonoUR ON YOU, DISHONOUR ON YOUR FAMILY, DISHONOUR ON YOUR- *looks at Kiku*

Yao: Oh, it's you again, disappointment.

Kiku: *does the thumbs down at him*

Yao: >:000

(If you didn't know, giving a thumbs down means 'fuck you' or 'fuck off' in Japan)

----

Matthias (a spirit): *holds up (y/n)* guys, look at this spirit, I want to adopt her.

Lukas (a Shaman): That's a human, you idiot.

Tino (A ghost): This is a child, I like children. *pulls (Y/n) away from Matthias*

Emil (a vampire): what

Reader: I am (y/n).

Berwald(cursed statue): no, we need to give her back.

Matthias: I want to keep her

Tino: no, we can't.

Matthias: buT-

Lukas: that is kidNapping

Reader: *is taking a nap*

Emil: *looks at camera* liTERAllY

----

Kiku: where is mY BABY!?!?

Kiku: ok, you pussy faggot and strong faggot, we need to find my baby

Feliciano(ghost): ur really rude rn, what happened to you??

Kiku: no time to talk, we have a baby to save and I'm this close *shows the meter* to commiting a fucking genocide here and n o w

Ludwig (wolf spirit): bruh, chill, is it that girl with the white sash on her kimono and the tag on her Kimono that says 'Kiku's daughter, if lost give back to Kiku'?

Kiku: yes

Ludwig: well, that's embarassing.

Kiku: the more I love her ♡♡

Feliciano: *is scared* that's really out of character for you!

----

Francis (incubus): oh my- LOOK AT THIS CHIlD

Reader: wot

Francis: you are the most beautiful of them all *cries actual tears and closes mouth with hand*

Francis: You are my daughter now. *puts other hand on  (y/n)'s shoulder*

Reader: lol, why do people want to be my father

----

Kiku: ok, biTCHES, GIVE ME BACK MY DAUGHTER

Arthur: you know that most of them are idiots, r- *sees Francis hugging Keeks's Daughter*

Arthur: -apist! raPIST, ONE OF THEM IS A FUCKING RAPIST.

----

Yao: Oh my god, you're so skinny! Have some of my Wantan Dumplings and soup!

Reader: uh-

Yao: and this fortune cookie and porridge, another wantan bowl with yellow noodles and chicken! And this green tea!

Reader: (dad help me)

Kiku: That's enough, she'll eat some of them.

Yao: nonsense! She needs to grow up healthily, instead of being an underweighted stick like you!

Kiku: >>>:000 biTch, excUUUUUUUUse me, what the fuck did you just say to me, You fucking female furry dragon shit?

Yao: *Triggered*

----

Kiku: You might not be my biological daughter (but I still love you), your parents abandoned you there (and I fucking hate them) and me, I was your new guardian after those ungreatful humans left you.

Reader:

Reader: That's-

Reader: A very boring backstory

Kiku: wot

Reader: I'll just say you gave birth to me, that's a better backstory.

Kiku: what

Kiku: fine, good enough, as long as ur mine, my small cub ♡♡

*follows the tune of Shape Of You* I'm obssessed with my own AU.