Just Get Used To It

ARIANA’S POV

            He kissed my cheek and pulled me into his chest, whispering sweet nothings into my hair. I wrapped my arms around his torso and breathed in his familiar scent of guy (LOL). I noticed that I was still in jeans and he seemed to notice too, “You can’t sleep like that”. He went over to his dresser and pulled out one of his shirts, “This should be pretty big on you. You are so tiny”, he said throwing the shirt at me. I caught it and stuck my tongue at him which made him laugh.

            I walked into the bathroom and changed into the shirt. It was pretty big. It fell to my mid-thigh. I let my hair out of its messy pony tail, making it fall in lose waves around me. I smiled at myself in the mirror and went out of the bathroom. I saw Nathan fumbling with his phone and when he looked up his eyes widened and his jaw dropped and his phone dropped on the bed. I tensed for a second, “What’s wrong”. He shook his head, clearing his mind, “Nothing; you’re just so beautiful”. I blushed and looked down. I suddenly felt really self –conscious so I wrapped my arms around myself. He walked over and took my arms around myself in his hands, “You are so beautiful”, and he said wrapping his arms around me. He kissed me softly and I couldn’t help but melt into his touch.

            I deepened the kiss when suddenly the door flew open. A very drunk Max was in the doorway, “So you two a thing now”? His eyes were barely open and he was slurring his words. “You two make a cute couple. You know, Baby Nath here really fancies you Ari. He doesn’t stop talking about you. He’s a lucky guy. Well, try not to be too loud you two. Oh and Nathan, you’ll probably need them. There are some condoms downstairs when you two need them”, He stumbled out of the room. I looked back at Nathan who was blushing and looking at the floor. I gave him a quick peck on the lips but before I could pull away, he wrapped his arms around me. I opened my eyes a little and saw that it was already one. I pulled away but kept our foreheads touching, “We should really go to bed”.

            He laughed at this and we broke apart, which immediately made the warmth leave my body. I jumped on the bed and smashed my body against the pillows which made him laugh. He took off his shirt which only left him in his sweat pants. I could feel my eyes widen and my jaw drop. HE had a freaking six pack! He smirked at me, “Like what you see”. I pushed the thoughts away and rolled my eyes which made him laugh.

            He went under the covers and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into his bare chest and fell into a deep sleep.

                TWO MONTHS LATER

            I woke up to a bright light coming from a window. I was about to move to block the light but I realized there was a very hard wall holding me. I looked up; not a wall. Nathan. He was asleep and his hair was tousled. God was he sexy. We had been dating for some weeks now and I couldn’t be happier. A lot of our relationship was filled with fooling around and a lot of kissing. And I mean A LOT! He was the sweetest and he has already taken me on three dates. The boys are really supportive and like to tease us a lot. Nathan was still my best friend. We make the relationship work. When he’s out of the country, we’ll text every second, Skype and Face Time.  I then realized he was shirtless. Oh my goodness. I poked him in the chest, “Nathan”. He stirred a bit and put his face more in my hair. How was that even possible?

            “Nathan, wake up”. His grip on me tightened and he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck. “Nathan”, I whined. I suddenly got an idea. I kissed him on the lips softly and suddenly my brown eyes were met with green/blue. “I could wake up to this more often”, he said in a sexy morning voice which made me laugh. “Shit”, I said realizing that I had a photo shoot in an hour. He looked at me worriedly, “I have a photo shoot in an hour”. He laughed at me and hit his arm. “Does u still have those extra clothes that I left that one time”, I asked. He blushed a bit which made me cock my head a bit. He reached under his pillow and pulled out my old cropped t-shirt and then reached under his bed for the shorts. He handed them to me and I giggled and kissed his cheek.