Hello?

YAY TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!! LOL! DO ME A FAVOR AND CHECK OUT MY NEW ONE SHOT I'LL HAVE THE LINK RIGHT HEREhttp://www.wattpad.com/story/11091297-dance-with-me-ariana-grande-and-nathan-sykes. IT'S A ONE SHOT BUT IT HAS TWO PARTS BECAUSE IT ENDED UP BEING A LITTLE LONG! THE SECOND PART SHOULD COME OUT SOON! ALSO, I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 25 VOTES! THAT'S AMAZING!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO SOO SOO MUCH! ENJOY!

JAY POV

            I looked back at Nathan and Ariana and saw that they were both asleep. Ariana’s head was on his chest and his arms were around her waist. Nathan’s head was on top of hers and his eyes were closed. I felt myself smile at them. I’ve never seen Nathan so happy. Nowadays, he smiles a lot. Like too much to be normal. And when he hasn’t seen Ari for like a day, he’ll sulk around the house or stay in his room. I looked around the room and saw that Max was passed out with a bottle of beer and Siva was making kissy faces into his phone; probably Face Timing his girlfriend, and Tom was on twitter. I got up from the couch and got my laptop from the kitchen. I sat back down by Ariana’s and Nathan’s sleeping forms and went on my twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, and Kik. After only thirty minutes I got bored and shut my laptop closed. I groaned and saw that it was only seven pm. I tried to poke Nathan awake but he didn’t even open his eyes. He just slapped my hand away and snuggled his face more into Ari.

            I rolled my eyes at him and tried to get Siva’s attention. “Siva, Siva, Siva, stop face timing with your girlfriend and look at me”, I said, shaking him. He didn’t even look up. He just continued to talk to Nareesha.

            I rolled my eyes at him and went upstairs. I decided to go to the bar and have a couple of drinks since I have nothing to do. I walked into my bedroom and slipped on a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. I put on some dark jeans and sneakers. My mess of curly hair was wild and untamable so I just left it the way it is. I quickly slipped on a pair of shades so that no one would recognize me. I quickly wrote a note telling them that I was going to a bar and left it on the kitchen table. I slipped out the door and jumped on my motorcycle.

            I rode to a local bar and pushed the doors open. There were mostly guys and a couple women who were at the bar trying to get free drinks from the man. I just rolled my eyes and went to a different side of the bar.

            “Whiskey please”, I said, sitting down. The bartender nodded and slid the drink over to me. “So, you come here alone”, he asked. I nodded, “Yeah, all my mates are being annoying”. He nodded and fixed his beer, “So someone like you should have a girlfriend. Where’s the special lady”, he asked taking a swig of beer. I shrugged, “Don’t have one. But don’t worry all the groupies come to me”, I winked at him. He laughed and fist bumped me. I don’t know why I’ve never thought about it. I’m just waiting for the one I guess. All the guys already want to settle down with their partners, even Nathan. I groaned and took a swig of my whisky and leaned back on my chair. The bartender raised his glass to me, “Cheers to bachelors”. I clinked my glass with his and took another long swig of my whisky.

            We continued to talk for a while; mostly about our love life and our lives in general. I told him my name was Jay and I was a record studio manager. I didn’t want to tell him that I was from The Wanted because he would just tell everyone. His name was Jack and he seemed really cool. “Some women seriously need to chill out. If a woman walks by and we just happen to even glance at them, they’ll go crazy”! I nodded in agreement with him, but some of my vision was getting blurry. I had already had a couple whiskies. “I don’t know. I’m just waiting for the one that’s really special. The one that makes my day brighter”, I said in a daze. Jack nodded in agreement.