Show Me Love

NATHAN’S POV

       “That looks good! Take five”, the director yelled and we all walked off the platform. We had just filmed the part where I sing at the piano. I ran to my phone and checked if Ariana texted me or anything. I unlocked it but the screen was blank. There was only my phone wallpaper which was of Ariana on my back that Siva took when we went to the park.

          I sighed and turned off my phone and threw it on a chair. Where is she? I missed her like crazy. I missed her big hazel eyes. I walked back to the boys and Jay had his phone to his ear, probably calling Ari’s friend. I watched as he slammed his hand onto his forehead in frustration. I sighed and Siva handed me a bottle of water, “They’ll come”, he said, “I hope”. I looked at him, “What do you mean”. He sighed, “The rest of the boys know”.

          He reached into his pocket and pulled something out. I couldn’t see it until he moved his hand. I gasped as I saw it. He held a small black box. He took the top and started to open it. When the box was finally open my eyes widened. In the small black box, was an engagement ring.

          I grinned at him, “You are going to ask her to marry you”, and I asked as he closed the small box and put it back in his pocket. He nodded and beamed, “Yes, I just hope she’ll say yes”. I rolled my eyes at him, “Of course she is going to say yes”, I say and I clapped his back. “Back on set please”, one of the cameramen said and we walked back into the spotlight.

          JAY’S POV

       “All you had to do was show me love”, Nathan sang for the refrain. “Cut, it might take a long time to get the rain ready, so fool around as you wish”, the director called. I saw the girls Nina, Ariana, Nareesha, and Kelsey enter the building. I looked at Nathan who was already staring at her and grinning like an idiot. I watched him duck out of the stage and behind Ariana who didn’t see him. I watched him wrap his arms around her from behind and twirl her around. She squealed and giggled. He put her down and she turned to face him still in his arms. He looked at her like she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

          I looked around saw the rest of them. Siva was kissing Nareesha, Max had an arm around Nina and Tom was playing with Kelsey’s hair. I sighed and jumped from the set. All of them were so lucky. I might never see Elizabeth again. I felt arms around me from behind and turned around. The most beautiful girl I had ever seen was standing in front of me. “Elizabeth”, I breathed out. I engulfed her in my arms and inhaled her familiar scent. “I am so sorry. I was stupid and I should’ve been honest with you right in the beginning”, I said. She giggled at my babbling and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

           AGAIN SORRY THIS IS SHORT! I NEED BETTER IDEAS! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN IN THE COMMENTS :)