Chapter 4

She arrived at the place where she would next be having her book launch. When she came in, there were already a lot of people patiently waiting. They held a short interview before she started signing the books of those who came.

Nangangawit na ang kamay nya but she was thinking of every penny that she earns with every signature. Every signature, iniisip nya san nya ilalaan yung kikitain nya.

"Name please," she said without looking up.

"Allison De Guia and Seb Alvarez."

She decided to look up and was so surprised to see her friends lined up.

"Allie!" she suddenly exclaimed and gave her a quick hug. "What are you two doing here?"

"We're here for your book. I wonder as to who it's dedicated to," she teased her.

She laughed. "I won't sign this. Diyan lang kayo. Wait for me," she said and started signing the book of the lady behind them. She gave a stolen glance on the line. May kahabaan pa ito.

After an hour, they were finished. She immediately left the crew behind and ran to embrace both Seb and Allie.

"I am a good matchmaker, am I not?" she smiled at them.

"I bet you are," Seb smiled.

"I missed you guys," she said. "Can we go out? Dine perhaps? Bar?"

"Now? I am ready! Let's go!" she said and pulled her.

"Allie, wait," she said and grabbed her on her wrist.

"What?"

"Please don't tell him that - "

"Sino? Si Ethan?" Allie asked. She knows her too well.

"He knows. Sinundot namin, sya na ang bahala sa mga susunod na gagawin nya kung may gagawin man sya," Seb explained.

They headed to a restaurant in Pasay and Elle went with them. After dining, they headed to a coffee shop para ituloy ang kwentuhan.

"Old habits die hard," Allie laughed, pertaining to Raffy's addiction to coffee.

"I know. I never changed," she agreed.

"Really? Does that include...?" Seb teased.

"Jinx ba name ni Ethan dito? Bakit walang makapagbanggit ng pangalan nya?" Elle interrupted which made them all laugh. Elle is Raffy's personal assistant / manager / friend rolled into one.

"So you know?" Allie asked Elle. The latter nodded.

"Maybe we can talk next time. I'll hear Raffy's given explanation to you and I'll tell you Ethan's."

"Conspiracy talaga?" Raffy laughed at them. "Stop it Allie. Ayos na kami lahat."

"I told the others that you are back. They're wanting us to meet for some catch up," Seb said.

"Who are you referring to?" she asked him.

Seb mentioned the names of those who were at the bar last time they met.

"...and of course, Ethan," Seb finished.

"I'd love to see the greatest players again I've known. I hope I get to see one of those couples settle down while I'm still here," Raffy said, looking at them with her eyes smiling.

It made the two fell silent. They know Raffy was trying to tease them. She laughed first.

"Just let me know when so I can save the day for that wedding."