Epilogue

She called my name again as if I couldn't hear her.

We were home that time and I came home late from work because of an event that happened on our restaurant last night. At the same time, we have been busy with the building of our third branch which I have already named after my son.

Raffy is pregnant, thank God, with our second baby. Being a first time husband and a second time father yet first time to experience birthing, I was very much attentive to all of her needs and made sure that Raffy would have a comfortable pregnancy. She was on her ninth month and we are expecting the baby in two weeks.

It's funny though how we found out that she was pregnant.

We came back home from Bali after seven days. We spent a lot of time going to the beautiful beaches of Indonesia before we left. We lived on the house I built for them and Cali had his own room redecorated according to his preference. He was excited when we got home.

Three weeks passed after our honeymoon, she started becoming emotional and sensitive that even our very small argument about her forgetting to buy oranges, she threatened me that she will leave and again, go to the US. I was so upset and I left her on our room.

And I realized it was like the same thing when she was about to leave years ago. I had the idea and I brought her to a hospital without her knowing why. And we were able to confirm it.

I teased her about her threats of leaving whenever she's on her first trimester.

And know what, she did not crave for any food or anything but she had a weird desire of wanting to see Chad regularly and for him to prepare food for her. I wasn't jealous or anything but I was too ashamed when she kept on barraging him to go to our home. I'm thankful that Chad put up with her while she was on her craving days.

I wonder now how he's doing with the girl he brought last Christmas on their resthouse when we had our reunion.

My brother Seff went back to Maryland after our wedding. He's thinking if he would invest on my business and just settle here.

Akira is still single. Most men who sees her are feeling insecure of what she has achieved. They feel as if Akira is better than them and it hurts their ego. I know she would find someone fit for her.

Cali goes to school now. He's on his preschool years and we let him attend the same school where Raffy and I met. He has forgotten about Shauna though he recently met a girl named Sheena. Name's not too far. I guess I should better start thinking as to how many girlfriends my son would have.

But now, she's about to give birth to our baby girl Colbie. Cali is pretty much excited to have a baby sister and we've involved him with every single preparation we were doing for her birth.

"Ethaaaan! Ano ba, masakit na yung tiyan ko! Dalhin mo na ako sa ospital!" she screamed.

I opened my eyes all of a sudden. I immediately ran to where she was and carried her inside my car. Cali was home and he ran after us.

"Babe, I'll just pick you up once you can see Nanay, okay?" I told him and quickly gave him a kiss before I made my car fly high and fast enough to bring her to the hospital.

She gave birth safely and Colbie was healthy. After securing a slip for Cali to visit his mom, he brought her a bouquet of flowers. He saw his sister and at a young age, like what I have expected, he was overprotective.

We went out of the hospital three days later. It was a blessing for our family since Ava just found out that they would be having their second baby. She is pregnant for two months. We do not know yet the gender of her baby but there would be a time for us to swoon over the baby once she gives birth.

But for now, Colbie is our main source of joy.