-TWILIGHT-OPEN

Face Claim: Amber Midthunder (she is Native American and a member of the Fort Peck Sioux Tribe, if you want to change the Face Claim please have it be a Native American because she is related to Sam who is suppose to be a Native American)
Love interest: Paul Lahote
Character Name: Skylar Uley *
Supernatural status: Human
---------------------Quotes---------------------
"So mind telling me why you the leader of a gang, Sammy. Seriously it brings down my reputation"

"Okay Emily I get it they're friends but do they really have to come over everyday Paul's annoying"

"So is he just gonna stay their on his knees. Oh he's bowing down isn't he. Listen I might refer to myself as a queen but this is a little over the top"
-------------------------------------------------------
Plot: In Paul Lahote's mind Skylar Uley is a stuck-up, drama queen, princess. He admits she is hot but hates her even though he doesn't even know her. Now in Skylar Uley's mind Paul Lahote is a man whore and a hothead, but she never wanted to get to know him due to the fact that he hates her. But after he shifts and spends more time at her house she tries her best to ignore him. Once Embry Call shifts she starts to hang with the wolves she finally looks Paul in the eye. The Paul Lahote finally imprinted, and she find out that they're not so bad.

•Please give me credit and if someone's has something similar to this I am so sorry it's my first time with this and still kinda new to Wattpad. Ask for permission to write this because I would want to read it