-THE VAMPIRE DIARIES-OPEN

Face Claim: Katherine McNamara 
Character Name: June Sommers
Love Interest: Stefan Salvatore
Supernatural Status: Human to vampire*
——————————Quotes——————————

"You know what you guys seem like you have unfinished business I'm just going to see myself out"
"June this conversation is literally about you"
"But it's awkward and obviously you guys are just fighting because of unresolved tension." (To Elena and Damon)

"You see it's like I really would help seriously but I don't want to. You see the problem."
"It's for Elena, Sommers"
"Is that suppose to magically get me to help or care" (To Damon)

"Stefan your hair looks fine. We don't have to drive back so you can get into hero mode"
"That's not why I want to drive back June"
"Sure Jan"
————————————————————————

         Plot: June Sommers daughter of Jenna Sommers, but people said they looked more like sisters with the same eyes and fiery red hair. June graduated high school at 14 and college at 17 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Drexel University, however she completed most of her work online. June wasn't in Mystic Falls when her mom was taking care of Elena and Jeremy, she was finishing college. It's when June got the call that her mom died due to an animal attack, having a closed casket funeral June felt that she never really got the chance at a real goodbye. But Elena said it was for the best. June couldn't really cope with her mom's death going as far to dye her hair blonde because when she looked in the mirror all she saw was her mom. So when wanting to join a little teenage rebellion at senior prank night, she finds out her mom died not from and animal attack but for some sacrifice ritual thing. And she's absolutely pissed because everyone she knew lied to her about her mother's death. She wants revenge so what better way then to hook up with her cousin's boyfriend, and even with no humanity somehow Stefan find himself falling for June. There's just something about her.

A/N her whole education is a big factor because she's really smart, and it shows. Also the inspiration behind her education is from the face claim, Kat McNamara.