-TEEN WOLF- CLOSED

Face claim: Kat Graham
Love Interest: Isaac Lahey
Character Name: Kiera Williams
Supernatural Status: witch
————————————————————————
"How can we help do we just watch her"
"I don't know her magic seems to not be working"
"I'm trying to do a locator spell, but I need to concentrate your talking isn't helping"
"So you don't want us to talk? Cause I can stop taking. I mean I.."
"SHUT UP STILES"
"Okay shuting up. Right now. Yeah okay"
-Kiera and the season two pack

"My magic comes from the earth. I can feel it like I have a connection to it." (Brings a flower back to life)
"Wow so you can feel everything."
"Yeah"
"Can you feel me"
-Keira and Issac

"Here let me help"
"No it's fine"
"Hey look I can help heal you. It's okay I won't tell" (Kiera)
"You won't"
-Kiera and Issac
————————————————————————
Plot: The Williams family has always helped maintain the balance in Beacon Hills, but when the most of the Hale Pack was killed they're wasn't any need for the coven. When an alpha started killing the Williams did their best to keep their daughter, Kiera, out of it she didn't need to be putting herself in danger. But when a unknown beast starts killing people and Keira grows close to a new werewolf the Williams find out she doesn't need protecting.

So basically Kiera grows close to Issac and she's really powerful, but she is kind of untrained. And she is really selfless and wants to help, but her parents are scared. This doesn't hurt their relationship a lot though cause she understands but she still wants to help cause she likes Issac for a while now.