Chapter 15 The Ballet Studio

A/N: Above is the collar and leash that Asha uses on herself in her wolf form. Sorry for all the mistakes. I think I got them all fixed.

Chapter 15 The Ballet Studio

I lay in the back seat with my service dog vest on the floor in the back. Jasper drove and I sat behind the passenger seat where Alice sat. Bella was behind Jasper and on her cell leaving a message for her mom. I just rested my head in her lap. We had a long drive ahead of us, even with Jasper speeding. We were silent most of the way. We didn't stop driving till we reached Phoenix, Bella had fallen asleep so Alice carried her and Jasper grabbed my leash and checked us in.

It was nice to finally have a bed to sleep in and Jasper took me for a walk so I could stretch my legs and do my business. I would have to stay in this form to keep up the show. "You order me dog food and I'll take you to the floor," I said sending my voice into Jasper's head. He just laughed.

When we got to the room he got room service and I ate the burger he got for me and then climbed up on the bed next to Bella. We were here only a few days when Alice had a vision of the tracker changing course, Bella recognized it as her ballet studio she went to as a kid. It was here in Phoenix and after that discovery, Edward called saying he had lost the tracker. Alice and Jasper went to check us out and I was left to protect Bella.

James, the tracker called her as she packed, I couldn't hear everything he said, but I knew he threatened her mother to get her down to him. "Asha, I'm sorry but you have to come too, he has my mom. Don't tell the others; don't even think about it, please. We have to save my mom."

"It's a trap Bella, he doesn't have her," I warned.

"Please Asha," she said grabbing my leash. I nodded. If she was going to go I wasn't going to let her go alone. She snuck out and got in a cab with me. By the time we arrived at the ballet studio, it was dark and she pulled out some pepper spray.

"Really?" I asked pushing my voice into her head. I walked into the studio and she followed. James was already here and Bella was the only human. "Bella, unclip my leash." As soon as she did her mother's voice came from the back closet.

"Mom," Bella called running to her and I ran beside her. When she reached where the voice was coming from it was just a video recording of her and her mother when Bella was a child.

"You were a stubborn child weren't you?" James asked coming out of the shadows. I moved to stand in front of Bella and started growling.

"She's not even here," Bella said.

"Sorry," James said pushing her against the wall and leaning in close to her neck. "But you really made this too easy. So to make things more entertaining we're going to make a little video of our time together." He pulled out a video camera, "I borrowed this from your house, I hope you don't mind. Good. And action. That will break Edward's, little heart."

"E-Edward has nothing to do with this," Bella said trying to move closer to James.

"Lies," James said pushing Bella back. "His rage will make for more interesting sport than his feeble attempt to protect you. And let's continue." At that moment I shifted my size into a horse-sized wolf and tackled James away from her. He dropped the camera as he and I fought. I knew the other Cullens were on their way, I just had to hold James off long enough for them to get here and get Bella out of here. I continued to fight.

James tried to throw me through a window and I landed over Bella to protect her from the glass falling on her. The glass cut me up pretty good but I kept fighting, I told my brother I would keep his mate safe. "What are you? I haven't smelled your kind before," James asked as he tried to get his arms around me.

I slipped out of his grasp and pinned him to the floor. "You would never have come across my kind," with that I ripped out his throat as Jasper and Emmett got the fire going.

"Bella, are you all right?" Edward asked.

"I'm fine," Bella answered as I collapsed, completely exhausted and covered in my own blood.

"Ash!" Jasper called coming to me. I looked at him, I wanted to get up but I didn't have the strength to move. "Carlisle!"

"Asha," Carlisle said coming over to me. He looked me over. "I need you to take on your human form, Alice, bring me her leash." I managed to get enough strength to shift back so Carlisle could work on me. "I need to stop the bleeding and get her a transfusion. Edward, bring the car around. Jasper, Emmett, get ready to move her. Alice, get the other car and take Bella to the hospital. I'll give her a look over before she goes home."

I heard the cars pull around and I felt myself get loaded into one. Jasper and Emmett got in the front and Carlisle got in the back with me. "Dad?" I asked.

"I'm here, Asha. You're going to be all right. You were bitten. I sucked the venom out," Carlisle said.