Chapter 32 Wedding Bells

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I kind of go through this chapter quickly. I've been working on other stories and tracking down a job. I hope you enjoy. The picture above is the dress Asha wears to the wedding.

Chapter 32 Wedding Bells

Edward and Bella were discussing wedding plans; well Alice was telling them wedding plans while they were figuring out what to do after. Bella was trying to figure out which school she should go to while trying to learn how to walk in three-inch heels and drive this fancy car that was for all purposes a tank that Edward insisted she drive till she was changed. She didn't get much of a choice in the matter as her truck had become a front yard ornament. Alice was also trying to get me into a dress for the wedding; Bella had chosen me for the maid of honor. I had convinced Alice to let me chose the dress if she gave me a style and color to stick to.

This is where I was now, looking for a dress as Alice was ordering everyone around to get set up for the wedding and trying to get Bella to walk in heels. The wedding was tomorrow and I knew I was late in getting the dress but I knew where to go. There was a dressing gown place in Seattle, other witches and wizards shopped there. I hadn't been there before but a friend of the family directed me there. Once I reached the shop I saw dresses from all eras in all colors.

"This is incredible," I muttered. I found a simple silk off the shoulder silver dress and bought it. I had silver flats at home I could wear. I needed to get home to get some rest and let Alice and Rose do my hair and makeup. That was the price I had to pay for picking my own dress and shoes. I agreed as long as she didn't cut my hair, that was her restriction.

When I got home Alice begged to see the dress and I knew I wouldn't get any sleep till I showed it to her so I handed my shopping bag over to her. "Oh, Ash this is perfect. It's so simple and elegant. Where did you get?"

I looked up from the small salad and pasta Esme had made me, "A shop only my kind can find and access," I replied. I went back to my food as Esme gave me seconds, adding a bread bowl to the table. "Where's Jasper?" I asked noticing Jasper, Emmett, Aiden, and Edward were missing.

"Boys' night out before the wedding," Rose answered.

"Stag night," I said chuckling. I finished my food before cleaning up and I spent the night in Jasper's room knowing Alice would be setting up in my room for tomorrow so Bella and I could be beautiful. She should worry more about Bella; it was her day, not mine.

"Come on darlin', Alice is going to be looking for you in the next ten minutes," I heard a southern voice say.

"It's seven in the morning, the wedding isn't for another six hours," I moaned.

"Get up, eat something, let her do your makeup and hair, help Bella, and I'll see you this afternoon," he said pulling me from the bed and kissing me.

"Promise to rescue me as soon as you can?" I asked smiling up at him still holding his hands.

"Promise," he replied and I stole another kiss before going into the kitchen to steal some food. I quickly finished my food and ran off to my room where Alice and Bella were already waiting. Rose was working on her hair.

"There you are, I hope you got your beauty sleep," Alice said.

"Hard to get beauty sleep when you have to get up at an ungodly hour," I replied. I zoned out as Bella and I were turned into beauties.

"Bella!" I heard a voice call. I turned to see a woman I didn't recognize; this must be Bella's mother. "Oh Bella," she said coming. "Charlie get in here."

"Mom," Bella said smiling at her.

"You sure?" Charlie asked.

"Quite Mr. Swan, come on in," I called.

"Ash, how many times have I told you to call me Charlie?"

"35," I answered causing everyone to laugh.

"Time for the dress," Alice called pulling the dress out of the closet and Renee, Bella's mom was about ready to pee herself with excitement to see it. I pulled mine on and my shoes. I helped Bella with her dress and shoes before heading out to where I had to be to walk the aisle with Alice while Rose played the piano. After the exchange of vows and the kiss, the party started. Jasper, as promised, saved me and we danced after the new bride and groom.

Bella met our cousins from Alaska, Tanya, Kate, Carmen, Elazar, and Irina. The speeches were interesting, Emmett was completely inappropriate. Charlie and Renee were both drunk, Charlie basically threatening to shoot Edward and Renee singing to her daughter. Jessica made a fool of herself. Later Jake showed for a dance with Bella and things went south when he found out she was going to have a 'honeymoon' with Edward.

The pack had to escort him away from the party. Alice and I had packed her bags for the honeymoon and loaded them into the car. I was ready for everyone to start leaving; Bella had gone into the house to change for her flight to where Edward was taking her. He hadn't told her. I packed her camera in her bag so she could take plenty of pictures. As the car pulled away with the newly married couple I leaned into my mate. I couldn't wait for that to be us.