Chapter 33 Family Issues

A/N: This is very, very, very short. I just wanted to get a chapter up since everyone wanted one so here's a filler for you.

Chapter 33

Two weeks had passed since the wedding and Jasper had proposed to me and I had a ring, having said yes. Bella was back, somehow she was pregnant. I had heard of things happening like this before but didn't think anything of it. Until now. So now I was trying to find some history about vampires getting humans pregnant. Edward was being his usual asshole self and treating Bella like crap.

"Ash, we can't get food into her system," Carlisle said coming into the library.

"You're treating the baby as if it's human. It's part vampire, it doesn't want human food, it wants blood, human blood." I went back to the ancient text I was reading. Jake had also been sticking his nose in. It wouldn't be long before this became more than we could chew. Sam's pack had fractured; Leah and Seth were helping Jake guard Bella as we searched for answers.

No one had been hunting because of Sam's pack guarding the area. I had convinced Carlisle to draw blood from me in wolf form for the family to drink. My blood would keep them strong and keep the thirst away for a while. We were in a tight spot, especially with Charlie calling every day.