Chapter 25 Plane Ride

A/N: Sorry for the wait and sorry this is so short. I've got a lot on my mind and I've been thinking of other stories. I'm not likely to be updating for a few days and I've been getting requests to update this story so however short here is a chapter for all my lovely readers. Please send me some ideas! I'm desperate. Enjoy!

Chapter 25 Plane Ride

"What the hell were you thinking Bella? Cliff jumping? Motorbikes?" Jacob had fished her out of the water and I went after the redhead, chasing her further north. I was now back and she was in Jacob's living room. "What if you had been seriously hurt? What the hell do I say to Charlie? Hell, what do you say to him? What are you doing these dangerous things for anyways?" The way she looked down I knew. "Him." I sighed. "Let's get you home," I said. No doubt Alice had been watching and would be waiting for Charlie to get home.

If Edward found out that would start a whole another mess. I would go to save my brother, but that could start a whole another fight with the Voultri since they wanted my kind. Of course, I took her home and a few hours later I found myself on a plane to Italy to go save Edward's ass. I called Jasper to let him know what was going on. "You're going to what?" Jasper asked.

"Save Edward's ass," I said Alice drove to the airport. I knew that by going I could start a whole another battle between the Voultri and the Cullens. The Voultri would want me to stay, several wanted my kind, either for power or to mount on their wall.

"It's dangerous Ash."

"I know Jasper, but if anyone is going to kill Edward it should be Bella. I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you."

"I love you too," Jasper replied as I took my seat on the plane and hung up.

"You did tell your dad right Bella?" I asked.

"I left a note," she said.

"Oh dear lord," I muttered. This trip could take days, we may not even return and she left a note. I got some sleep when I could, who knew when I would be able to sleep next and what would happen in the next few days. I just wanted to be ready to fight if I had too. I knew when I woke we would be speeding down the road in a stolen vehicle to where Alice had seen her brother.

"Asha, what will the Voultri do to you?" Bella asked as I drifted off.

"I don't know Bella. Don't worry about it." With that, I went to sleep. I couldn't worry about the future, worrying meant you suffered twice.