Morning

Suho's P.O.V.

I'm sitting with Lay on the couch, my eyes closed, thinking about our new member, and what I'm going to do about it. We were warned that we might have a new member soon, I just didn't think it'd be this soon, or a girl for that matter. I've come to terms with the fact we need another member, but Kai seems to be taking it really hard. Lay has started to lean on my shoulder, and I don't doubt he'll be asleep in the next five minutes. I continue to mull over how to help the rest of the members when I hear a door slam. I ask Lay who it was without opening my eyes.

"Hmm? Oh, I think it's Kai. He's going to go find...someone...I think."

"Lay, is he going to find our new member?"

"Maybe, D.O. was doing that thing where he reasons with Kai to get him to apologize."

I nod slightly, continuing to mull over things.

"Suho?"

"What is it Lay?"

"We have a new member?"

I sigh and roll my eyes, deciding to try and convince the members to be friendly starting with Lay.

"Yes, Lay, we have a new member."

"That's nice."

He says, curling into my side and falling asleep. I hope it's going to be this easy with everyone else. I watch my favorite drama for a while before waking Lay up and sending him to bed. I'm about to fall asleep myself, when Kai comes bursting into the dorms.

"Did you find her?"

I say, not noticing the disappointed look on his face. He glances at me before storming into his room. I take that as a no, and head off to bed. We have a photo shoot in the morning, and I can only hope she turns up by then.

D.O.'s P.O.V. Morning.

I wake up five minutes before my alarm and rub my eyes. Kai came back yesterday, but he didn't tell me how it went. It's seven in the morning, so I decide to go and make breakfast for all the members. I slowly walk to the kitchen, not expecting her to be sitting there half asleep. Instead of the blue eyed, blond haired girl, I see a messy grey haired guy, sitting half asleep at the kitchen table.

"Hey..."

I say, startling him. He whips around and I see grey eyes to match, and eye bags that rival Tao's.

"Sorry, hi."

"Um, who are you?"

I ask, thinking we might have a completely new member.

"I'm still the girl you met last night, it's amazing what hair dye can do to someone."

She seems to be falling asleep where she sits.

"Where did you sleep last night, um?"

"It's Grey now. I slept in the club, but I forgot how loud it is."

I notice her eyes don't open at the same time, but one after the other, as she slowly wakes up. I feel bad for her having to run on no sleep.

"Do you want to go take a nap in my room? We're scheduled for an hour from now, you might get thirty minutes."

Grey's P.O.V.

I drag myself into the dorms that I was rudely kicked out of last night, hoping I'm not late for the photo shoot. I end up falling asleep at the kitchen table, guess I was early. I'm woken up by a small guy with big eyes. I think he tells me to go take a nap but I shake my head.

"Coffee..."

I say, rubbing my eyes and standing up. It's going to be a very long day. Once I'm standing I realize I'm taller than him and snicker. He blushes and storms of, making me feel bad. I follow him into the kitchen and watch him put a frying pan on each burner, whizzing around the kitchen. I seem to be in his way so I sit at the island, thinking about hitting up a coffee shop soon. I'm shocked when a steaming cup is placed under my nose.

"Is this for, me?"

I say, pointing at the cup of coffee. He glances over with a smile and nods, leaving me stunned.

"Don't you guys hate me?"

"You know we used to have twelve members?"

He says, not looking up. I nod silently, not wanting to push.

"When each of them left, they took a piece of us with them. A piece of our band, and it's hard to think someone is going to try and fill the gaps. I know you're a replacement for the three of them, and we really need it. It might take the members a while to warm up to the idea. Give them time, okay?"

I nod, already deciding that this guy is the thinker in the group. I quietly sip my coffee, watching the rest of the members trail in. Most have smiles on their faces, but a few glance at me before looking away, trying to ignore that I'm here. I nervously rub my neck, trying to fade into the background. I think the leader of the group sees the time, because soon utter chaos breaks out.

"Where's my eyeliner!?" -Baekhyun

"You guys didn't finish eating!" -D.O.

"I'm still hungry!" -Xuimin

"Guys lets go! We're late already!" -Suho

And out we go into the cold snow. I shiver a little, reminding myself to buy a jacket soon. I jump when I feel someone's hands on my shoulder, wrapping a scarf around my neck.

"Wheres your coat?"

Someone else says, presumably the leader. I whirl around, looking at the guy who put a scarf around my neck. He seems quite out of it, and just smiles a dazed smile at me.

"I, don't have one?"

I say, shrugging my shoulders. Someone runs back into the dorms and grabs a coat, throwing it to me.  His eyes pop from the eyeliner,

"Here, take mine."

I deftly catch it in throw it on, not trying to pretend I don't need it. I fix the bandana on my head, self conscious about my ears. When my hairs styled up you can't see them, but I'm too nervous to try it yet. I'm shoved into a black van with half of the members, and I feel a panic attack coming. I slowly breath in and out, closing my eyes and swallowing hard. The rest of the member are oblivious to my suffering, but I feel someone's hand lace with mine, gently tracing patterns on my palm. I keep my eyes closed, concentrating on the warm fingers pressed against mine.