Forgot To Apologize

"I'm s-sorry..."

I mutter, waking up to twelve o'clock news report.  I hear my own words ringing in my brain is I swing my legs off the couch, furiously wiping my eyes with the dirty sleeve of someone's sweater.  Nothing I said wasn't true, none of them have had to fight like I have.

"You still hate us?"

I jump, Suho placing his wrist on my forehead.  He must've been waiting here...

"If you still need to talk, talk.  None of us have had it as hard as you."

"I-"

"But don't think that we didn't have to work for this, maybe not as hard, but we still worked to get here."

"I-"

"You have a fever I'm gonna go get some ice or something, stay here Grey-ah."

"I'm sorry."

He stops, listening.

"I've already given you the run down of my life, and I don't apologize a lot.  I'm sorry, you worked just as hard as I did for this."

"Grey I didn't mean-"

"No, you did.  You worked differently and came from a different place, but it doesn't matter."

I give his shoulder a squeeze, now standing in front of him with something I should've learned a lot sooner.  Humility.

"I'm sorry, and it's not the first sorry I have to say.  Can I borrow your phone?"

"I'll do you one better."

Frickety froo this is just angst and poorly written 100 word chapters

KityWarrior8772 for votinggggggg

LexiVermillion for votinggggggggggg

And we
Read
And we
Vote
And we
Comment
And we
Share
And we
Follow
And I
Love you guys!

~R.