Flash

A perky lady leads us into the photo shoot, talking the entire time.  I follow quietly, trying not to draw any attention.  I feel extremely out of place.  The rest of the members sit in chairs to get their make up done, and I'm ushered in front of a mirror as well.  I hold my breath and try not to flinch when the makeup artist starts poking at me.  She seems nice, but the brushes all over my face are slowly getting on my nerves.  I keep my eyes closed, but I feel the wolf side of me getting more annoyed.  I panic when I feel a growl rise in my throat and gently take the brush from her.

"Love, do you mind if I do this myself?"

She seems confused, and I remember that I'm a boy, and boys shouldn't be able to do makeup.

"My sisters taught me, and if I don't look good at the end, you can do touch ups."

     She flutters away and I breath a sigh of relief, grabbing the brush and contouring my face.  Soon I'm done, and I take off the bandana, spraying my hair with hairspray and combing it up, praying that it stays.  I'm looking at myself in the mirror and I do have to admit, I look like a boy, a Kpop star,and really fucking hot. 

     We're shown to a white room and I try not to notice how a few of them have on only unbuttoned dress shirts.  Kai smirks at me and I roll my eyes, glad I'm not one of those girls who blushes all the time.  Instead I ignore him, solely focuses on my photo shoot.  The flashing lights are burning my eyes, but it seems my annoyed face is hot, because they keep encouraging me.  I lean against the wall, rolling my head and my eyes.  I realized the makeup artist from before is watching me with a blush and I wink at her, watching her turn a brilliant shade of red.  This is kind of fun, and I'm starting to see why Kai is such a flirt.  I'm finally done with my portion and the rest of the members move in, all of us crowding into the small white background. I'm shoved against Chanyeol and now I feel my face start to heat up. The lights start flashing again and we all pose, making the most of the thirty minute photo shoot.

"Well done! Now we have...Grey-ah and Baekhyun-ah."

     I blink in confusion when the rest of the members leave. Is this a couples shoot? My question is answered when the photographer comes over and pushes me into Baekhyun's chest.

"I want chemistry! We need to make you look close!"

"I think this is close enough."

     I mutter, trying not to freak out. I don't do close.  The last person I was close to hurt me a lot, and I haven't really dealt with it yet. Baekhyun goes to put a hand on my shoulder and I move away a few steps.  The cameras continue to flash, and Baekhyun gives me a light smile.  I try to relax, but every time he touches me I tense up. 

"Okay, more action! Run your hand through your hair, do anything!"

The photographer is getting annoyed with me, and I'm already exhausted. 

"I get you your shot and we're done right?"

I say, and he nods excitedly. So I take a deep breath and brace myself.  Then I push Baekhyun against the wall and run my hand through his hair.  He yelps like a puppy before responding, putting his wrist on my shoulder.  The rest of the members are hooting and Baekhyun seems embarassed, his face turning red.  I snicker and lean against him, blinded by the camera flashes again.  I'm starting to get dizzy so I wait a few seconds before stumbling away,  feeling a headache coming on.  Baekhyun grabs my arm and I'm too confused to protest, so I let him lead me to a bench. 

"Don't worry.  The first time is always hard.  I was dazed after too."

I nod slightly, holding the bridge of my nose.  He runs his hand up and down my back and I flinch away.  He seems offended and leaves, going over to the guy named Chanyeol.  I wince, wanting to apologize but even thinking makes my head hurt more.  I end up sitting out the rest of the photoshoot, but we already have all the shots we need.  I'm starting to wonder if I'm really cut out for this.