Didn't even notice

Grey's P.O.V.

"H-hey Grey-ah!"

I raise an eyebrow at Baekhyun's stutter while grabbing a black coffee, still slightly hung over from last nights ventures. The sunlight streaming in through the large window isn't helping my mood any as I head over to the couch and curl up in the corner. The rest of the band is crowded around the breakfast table hoovering down Kyungsoo's cooking, and I start to notice the odd glances thrown at me from Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Each far from secretive stare is followed by a burst of whispering between the two, and I loose interest quickly in their secret little discussion. My coffee has grown cold and I set the mug on the table, stretching and popping my joints.

"I'm heading to the gym where do you want me to meet you guys?"

"Oh Grey you're awake! Have you eaten yet? Did you sleep well?"

Suho has turned his complete attention onto me, and unused to being mothered in a while I squirm and look down at my feet.

"Yeah yeah I'm good where am I supposed to meet you guys?"

A brief flash of, disappointment perhaps? shows across his face before he writes out an address for me, handing it over with a piece of fruit.

Fruit.

I hate fruit.

"Alright then, be careful."

He sighs, turning back to his plate. I sniff at the apple and wrinkle my nose, gently setting it onto the corner of the table before dashing out of there and racing down the stairs.

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

"Okay Suho we're going to the gym as well!"

I announce a minute after Grey leaves, grabbing Chanyeol's plate and mine and stuffing them into the already bursting dishwasher.

"Do you guys really think Grey wants to be tailed everywhere he goes?"

"Yes!"

I blurt out, grabbing my bag and Chan's from the hall closet and throwing his in his face. Suho has resorted to a magnificent face palm as I shove on someone's shoes and head out, Chanyeol close behind.

Grey's P.O.V.

Clank clank clank!

The chain jerks with every hit of my fist and kick of my feet, the rhythmic pounding noise silencing the swirl of thoughts in my mind.

Whack!

I pull a roundhouse kick and follow with a swift flurry of short punches, a growl rising from the back of my throat. I have a skinny head band holding back my ears, but as i start to sweat it keeps sliding down my face. I end up ripping it off and throwing it out of the way, not particularly caring where it lands. My focus is on my next punch, how I'd block an attack, how hard my heart's beating in my ears.

I don't even notice Baekhyun and Chanyeol walking in.

(Hey it's the author who else finally finished my criminalmindsfanfiction {it came up as a one word option don't judge me} Seeking Freedom, and if you like this character you'd probably find Seek Evergreen equally entertaining. Till next time! ~Ren)