Something's Wrong

Sehun's P.O.V.

     Grey finally gets back to our dressing room with flashing cameras following her to the last second.  Once the door is closed he collapses, hitting the floor with a thud.  Smeared makeup is just starting to show a scar that runs from her left eye across her cheek and down to her lip, something that the press must be going wild for. 

     "I hate this job."

     He breathes out as I hand him a water, sitting beside him in hopes our combined weight will keep the door from opening again with unwanted visitors.  Suho comes over and hands Grey his iPhone, face contorted with concern.

     "Grey we've got a, um, problem."

     And then I see the fan cam that's circulating way to fast for anyone to stop it. 

     "EXO MEMBER GREY WOLF LOOKS LIKE A GIRL"

     And while Grey is on stage dancing, the video zooms in on a silk shirt that wasn't fully buttoned up, feminine features far from concealed.

     "Damn even a size A gets attention now a days."

     He, she, damn it Grey says shoving the phone away from his face.  She glares at me when I look over and down, now noticing the unbuttoned silk shirt and flat jeans.  Her hand flies up to the collar of her chest, and I shamefully look away when I see how uncomfortable she looks while hurrying to button up the thin silk.  She's screwed if we can't get this under control. 

     "Who knows, maybe I can sue someone if this doesn't die down fast enough.  That or I'll just get a girlfriend and that'll solve it."

     She mutters while pushing herself back up to standing, sarcastic as ever even with shaking hands that can barely pick up her flip phone and each step looking like its the last.  She finally reaches the small chair in the corner of the room and gracelessly falls into it, chewing on her knuckles while the other hand sits in a tight but still shaking fist on her knee, phone thrown onto the coffee table. 

     "Maybe a girlfriend would actually solve the problem, Grey that's smart."

     Xuimin says, and it is quite a brilliant idea.  Kai got together with Krystal for a reason other than love, and Grey could get a lot of good press with this.  I feel guilty thinking like this with Grey back less than an hour ago, but you need to.  There isn't time for anything other than damage control half the time.  I see Suho thinking the same, we need to fix this before it gets to the higher ups.  Baekhyun is quick to return to Grey's side now that he's changed out of performance clothes, bags under his eyes now prominent as he lets Grey pull him onto her lap.  He lays back on her shoulder, and although the small chair doesn't have room for the two of them they both ignore it.  Unlike our first reunion now we're all quiet, not sure what to say as we all stare blankly at our phones and wait to finally go back home. 

Baekhyun's P.O.V. 

"Just need to stop shaking."

She whispers in my ear while pulling me from beside her onto her lap, hands clasping around my waist and holding on tightly.  Her whole body is shaking and I'm worried, but I put my head on her shoulder and hum, keeping my worry silent. 

"I-I c-can't-t."

She stammers, hiding her face and using me as a shield from the others small worried glances.  Her grip on my waist isn't as strong as it should be, not for Grey.  Something's wrong. 

"I can't stop shaking."

She whispers, sucking in a breath through clenched teeth.  I grab her hand and lace our fingers, feeling a panic attack coming on for both of us.  I force myself to breathe, needing to be strong for once.  I saw the fan cam that's going wild, all I can think of is that Grey might be leaving the band now for good.  If the press doesn't drop it then what can we do?  We can't have a girl in an eight member band no one would stay on our side, on top of that none of us know what the hell is going on with Lay and other than the brief 'congrats' he sent us after the performance it sounds like he's not planning on coming back!  And-

"You're thinking to loud."

Grey whispers, eyes shut and head against the wall revealing a faded hickey on her neck.  At least she must've had some sort of fun in America, something I'm still mad about.  Who the hell runs away to America without saying anything!  Aish, I'll just have to let it go, I'm more worried about Grey's health than anything, his skin is pale when it's usually tan.   I put my wrist to his forehead and its like an oven, fever blisteringly high.

"Grey you don't look so good."

I say, but I think he's finally fallen asleep, grip around my waist slacking some.  When I stand up to get some ice I startle him awake, panic on his, her voice. 

"We should go, go do press...and we have a shoot to do?  And I need to book our next tour..."

Pale grey eyes blink at me, confused.

"Wrong band."

She mutter, standing up.  Her left foot catches behind the right, she falls, head hitting the coffee table and she collapses unconscious on the floor, blood pooling.

Well damn,

And we
Read
And we
Vote
And we
Comment
And we
Follow
And we
Share
And
I love you guys!

~R.