Chanyeol was right

Suho's P.O.V.

As I'm sitting on the couch with Lay reading through Exo-L's comments on our latest posts I start to notice a common theme.  And as the comments roll in I start to notice it becoming a debate between the fans, and realize I have to have a very uncomfortable chat with Grey.  I sigh and close the laptop, starting to search for him in the dorm.  Dance practice was less grueling this time thankfully, and Chin has stopped his threats for now. I find Grey in the kitchen by the toaster as per usual.

"Okay so, Grey-ah, we have a small, uh, problem!"

My voice shoots up an octave. I swallow, still not sure quite how to go about telling Grey the fans think he has a small dick.

"Wha?"

He says, eating toast with butter again, and spewing crumbs all over the front of his shirt.  He offers me a slice and I decline, guessing he probably didn't wash his hands before making that.  I wince at the amount of butter smeared onto the white bread and take a deep breath. 

"You need to get a dick."

I blurt out, sending Grey into a coughing spree.  So much for putting that well.  I pat Grey on the back while he coughs up some inhaled toast and he waves me away. 

"Shit, okay what do I need to do again?"

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

"Looks a little lumpy."

I criticize, slouching on Grey's unmade bed.

"Well no shit it's a sock stuffed with more socks.  I've never made a dick before!"

Grey huffs, now slouching sideways and looking at his new bulge in the mirror.

"Take out a few socks maybe.  The fans are going to be suspicious if you go from nothing to that glory.  I mean, there's fans who zoom right in on the pics, nothing gets past them."

Grey snorts and heads back to the bathroom, complaining through the door.

"I don't know why I even need to do this, can't I just wear baggy sweats and stuff from now on?  Leave things to the imagination right?"

"Have you ever seen our live shows for Playboy?"

I hear some more clothes rustling through the door before he comes back out.

"I listened to it and stuff but I never got around to watching the vid."

We fall silent, both examining the new, slightly smaller, fake dick. 

"Still looks off."

I mutter, before getting up and sauntering over to get a closer look. 

"You see"

I start, leaning back and crossing my arms.

"The pants we wear in Playboy are very, very tight leather."

And I scrunch up my nose sideways.

"And if those are just loose jeans and your new, uh, part, looks flat."

"Okay okay enough Baek."

He says, waving his hand in my face, a slight blush seeming to have appeared. 

"Hey your lack of manhood is nothing to be ashamed of!"

I say, and Grey snorts before going over to his bed and collapsing onto the thin mattress.  I end up flopping down beside him, trying to ignore his almost imperceptible shuffling away. 

"You really have a personal space issue don't you?"

I say, and Grey merely nods, his eyes closed and his arm over his face.  My silence after seems to prompt him to speak.

"It's a long story.  I probably could overcome it if I really tried but...what's the point."

        His voice falls to a whisper at the end and I want so much to just wrap my arms around him, but I don't.  I think I'm the first person Grey's confided in so far and I don't want to ruin it.  Instead I reach an arm up, noticing his body tense with my movement, and run my fingers through his hair.  He stiffens, his mouth opening to protest my actions, but he pauses. I gently card my hand through his hair, feeling the furry wolf ears twitching every time my hand brushes through.  I slide the bandana off and keep playing with his hair, twirling a few strands in my hand and humming one of our songs under my breath.  A few minutes pass and I glance over to see Grey has fallen fast asleep, a peaceful look on his face and his hand curled around the edge of my sweater. 

Aw Baekhyun put Grey to sleep!  Imagine it...

~Ren