ten.

"no, harry. i don't think you want to go in there." simon pleaded, trying to turn him away.

"the music is so loud!" harry yelled, "i want to go in."

simon sighed exasperated. out of all the places he wanted to show harry, the boy decided he wanted to go into a nightclub. first of all, simon barely went to these so it was completely the opposite of the responsible thing to do. secondly, harry was a prince. he was the prince, and everyone would be oblivious to that detail. what would the king think of a servant taking his son into some trashy club?

however, simon was never really a sensible person and maybe harry deserved to experience nightlife in his hometown. the urge to do something spontaneous drove simon into making the stupid decision of agreeing.

"okay." simon grinned, "let us have some fun."

harry squealed, his eyes bright with anticipation. the warm glow of the setting sun highlighted the colour of his hair, making it look almost golden and simon was again, struck by his simple but sheer beauty.

simon had stopped suppressing the fact that he found harry really pretty, because in simple fact; he did. simon thought harry would still be pretty even if he was snorting milk out of his nose. simon was still confused by the whole aspect and being of harry, but he had come past the point of questioning it.

he payed the entrance fee for them both, and they strolled inside of the building, both of them dressed inappropriately but harry didn't notice this and simon just didn't care.

the look on harry's face was absolutely priceless as he stared at the intense crowd of sweaty people, dancing wildly all over the place and the low lighting of the place and the almost unbearably loud music.

his mouth literally dropped open as he watched people jump and throw themselves around, dressed in skimpy  clothing and simon started to wonder if they should leave.

that was before harry turned to him with a gleam in his eyes and smile.

"dance with me, simon."

"are you kidding me?"

"dance with me!" harry laughed, grabbing simon's hands and pulling him to the crowd of people.

simon laughed at the boy, and went along with it because he never wanted harry to stop smiling.

they danced, jumping and capering around like they were drunk, and laughing and there was a lot of simon spinning harry around and holding him in his arms as they swayed to the deafeningly loud music that harry slowly got used to- he even started singing along to the repetitive chorus.

seeing harry so out of his element was amusing and made simon laugh so hard, the small boy becoming more and more unruly and disheveled as he jumped around and screamed, the top buttons of his pink shirt had become undone but simon would not tell him this for the world because the sight made sparks explode in his chest.

after a while, simon took a break, and left the dance floor to sit on the side, watching harry having the time of his life. he picked up on the fact that a lot of people started to give him attention, many girls dancing closer to him and seemed to be flirting with the oblivious boy, which made simon laugh loudly as harry looked really flustered as he mumbled out 'thank you'.

simon only frowned when older guy's heads started to turn at the sight of the boy, his curls drenched in sweat as they plastered themselves to his forehead and his shirt completely undone, hanging loosely off of him and if it was any other person, they would look ridiculous but harry seemed to glow like a splash of colour on a blank canvas.