Chapter 2

JJ's POV

"Yeah, Rossi," I said. "Thanks for the heads up."

"Back to work," said Hotch. "Okay. Our unsub has raped 34 women in the past month and a half."

"And we're just not getting the case?" asked Rossi

"The same MO we've been looking for," said Hotch.

"All happening within the Atlanta, Georgia area," said Prentiss.

"Wheels up in twenty," said Hotch.

"Hotch, we need a place to put Scarlett," I said.

"She can ride with you and Morgan," said Hotch.

"Alright," I said. We fanned out. Scarlett stayed in the conference room with Rossi. I walked back in there. "Hey Scarlett, come on."

"Okay," said Scarlett. She started walking with me. "You're JJ, right?"

"The one and only," I said. "Looks like you're going to be seeing some action on your first day."

"I'm ready," said Scarlett.

"I can tell," I said.

Prentiss' POV

"How's our newest agent doing?" I asked as JJ and Scarlett walked up to me.

"Pretty good," said Scarlett.

"That's good," I said. "Follow me."

"We gotta get out to the car," said JJ.

"We still got about fifteen tops," I said. We walked into a room with pads all over the floors. "This is our practice room."

"Who's taking a spin?" asked Morgan walking in.

"No one," I said.

"Maybe Scarlett," said JJ. "Against Morgan."

"I can't hit a girl," said Morgan.

"Wait, so you can pin JJ and I down but afraid to go after Scarlett?" I asked.

"Okay, okay," said Morgan as they got in the middle of the room. "Let's see what the newbie got."

"Newbie?" asked Scarlett. "Big mistake." Morgan dodged every kick and punch she threw. She finally got ahold of his left arm and she threw him over her shoulder. "Think again Agent Morgan." She let go of him and helped him up. "You're good."

"You're the first girl to take him down," I said. "Good going."

"Thanks," said Scarlett.

"We gotta get to the airport," said JJ looking at her phone. "Let's go."

"Alright," I said.

Hotch's POV

"Okay," I said driving. "I got us four rooms at the hotel."

"Who's getting a room to themselves?" asked Rossi.

"Anyone who wants it," said Prentiss. "I'm just staying you could've at least just reserved three rooms."

"Why?" I asked.

"Us three girls can share a room," said Prentiss. "Its a suite, right? I can take the couch."

"Don't be a coy," said Rossi. "I'll take a room for me and my daughter. Hotch can have the room for himself."

"Alright," I said. We got to the airport and boarded our plane. "It's a four hour flight."

"What are we going to do during the for hours?" asked Prentiss.

"What we always do," I said.

"Contact Garcia ans she what she has to say about the unsub," said JJ.

"Done that," said Scarlett.

"Our little agent is on a roll," I said. "What do we have?"

"Our unsub is male, mid thirties, and there's a scar on his right upper arm," said Scarlett. "He leaves a star shaped bruise on his victims which is on their left shoulder, back."

"Rossi, you're daughter is genius," I said.