Chapter 13

Reid's POV

"Okay," I said as I waiting outside the performing arts center with Prentiss. "How long till they show up?"

"We're here," said Scarlett as they ran over to us. "What do we have?"

"Well, all the bodies have been found in the back of the building," said Prentiss. "And guess on what days?"

"The days of a performance," said Scarlett.

"Yeah," I said. "After the performance though."

"We need you to be bait again," said Hotch. "Can you do that?"

"How can I do that when I just revealed my identity?" asked Scarlett. "Liv already knows."

"Here," said Hotch handing me a cell phone. "Just in case you don't want to ruin your iPhone 5c in the process. Use your sidekick."

"Alright," said Scarlett.

"Which performance is tonight?" I asked.

"Music," said Scarlett. "Singing. I volunteered to work backstage."

"Okay," said Hotch. "Perfect."

"You better be close by," said Scarlett putting her wig and contacts back on. "I'm not going to be happy if you're not." She handed her iPhone to Rossi. "Okay."

"You're going to need this," said Rossi putting a black trench coat over me. "It's going to be cold and you gotta hide that FBI vest."

"Okay," I said. "We need someone backstage to be with Scarlett. "Let it look like she's the last one left and a conversation to make it look like she successful."

"That'll be Morgan," said JJ.

"Then we wait till seven," I said.

Morgan's POV (Backstage At 7)

"Do I just follow you around?" I asked.

"I'm staying right here," said Scarlett.

"Scarlett, Elizabeth, Liz, whatever your name is," said Liv. "You better start spilling." She walked up to us.. "Who are you?"

"You have to promise me you won't tell anyone," said Scarlett.

"Nobody," I said.

"I promise," said Liv.

"My name is Scarlett Rossi," said Scarlett. "Junior SSA Agent." Scarlett showed Liv her badge. "I'm telling you I'm the real deal, okay?"

"Who's this?" asked Liv.

"I'm Scarlett's partner SSA Agent Derek Morgan," I said.

"So do I call you Agent Morgan and Agent Rossi?" asked Liv.

"Scarlett. Agent Scarlett," I said. "Agent Rossi is her father."

"Just refer to me as Liz here," said Scarlett.

"Okay," said Liv.

AFTER PERFORMANCE

I followed Scarlett, Liv, and a couple other girls out. "It is cold," said Scarlett.

"I'll see you later," said Liv.

"You have my number," said Scarlett. "Hm."

"Make conversation," said Hotch over the earpiece.

"So, do I pick you up tomorrow?" I asked. "Or do I meet you at the record label?"

"I'm suppose to meet Lea Michelle at the café tomorrow," said Scarlett.

"Okay," I said. "I'll see you later." I disappeared at the side of the building. "How'd I do?" I walked to the front. "Hello?"

"Good," said Scarlett over the earpiece.

"Scarlett, your six," said Hotch. "Careful."

"Pull your gun," said Rossi. "Face him." I waiting. I pulled my gun. "Shoot him." I didn't hear him. "Shoot him goddammit Scarlett."

"Morgan, get in there," said Hotch.

I got around the corner and I hear shots. "Who's down?" I asked and I ran to the back. There stood Scarlett with the unsub lying in a pool of blood. "She shot him."

"He's dead," said Hotch as they walked up to Scarlett. "When you know you're going to die, shot them."

"I did," said Scarlett.

"This is the first case she's ever used her gun," I said.

JJ's POV (Plane)

"Another case solved in a few hours," I said. "We should go clubbing tomorrow night."

"It's already four," said Reid. "By the time we land it'll be nine."

"Well, if we don't have another case can we at least go clubbing?" I asked.

"I'm up for it," said Morgan.

"Yeah," said Scarlett taking off her wig. "I'm down."

"Yeah," said Rossi. "And Garcia too."

"Hotch?" asked Prentiss.

"Yeah," said Hotch.

"I'm in," said Reid.

"You'll find someone," said Scarlett. "I'm sure someone will find you attractive."

"Don't worry about it, Reid," I said. "Scarlett's right."

"Thanks guys," said Reid.

"Cheer up kid," said Morgan.

"Kid?" asked Reid. "I'm older than Scarlett."

"This is my baby girl," said Morgan putting an arm around Scarlett. "You're kid."

"Yeah," said Prentiss.

"Reid, just don't get advice from Morgan," I said.