Chapter 15

Scarlett's POV

"You really want to know why I was late?" I asked.

"Well, I would," said Dad.

"The reason why we were a few minute late is because Morgan took his time to propose," I said. "I'm engaged to him."

"Don't let Strauss know," said Hotch. "She'll end up pulling Morgan's badge."

"We weren't planning on telling her or inviting her to the wedding," said Morgan. "We're not that stupid."

"We didn't say you were," said JJ. "But I'm very happy for you guys."

"Thanks," I said. My phone started rining. "That's weird. No caller ID." I picked up. "Hello?"

"Scarlett, help me!" screamed a girl. "It's Liv! Heeeeeelp!"

It was quiet. "Liv?" I asked. "Hello?" I looked at my phone. "Hello?" I put the call on speaker. "Liv?"

"You have three days," said a male voice and the call ended.

"Wheels up now," said Hotch. We drove to the airport and boarded our plane. "Who was that?"

"Liv," I said. "The girl I became friends with." I looked at Hotch. "While we were in NYC."

"She called you in a time of need," said Dad. "Now he's holding her for ransom."

"Knowing Liv, she'll leave a track," I said. I got out my phone and facetimed Garcia. "Garcia."

"Hey sweetie," said Garcia.

"Track my last phone call," I said. "I need an address."

"Okay," said Garcia typing. "7236 East Lane Suite 142."

"Thanks girl," I said.

"Don't mention it," said Garcia.

"That's what you're here for," I said as I ended the call. The plane started landing. "Five hour flight." We got out. I got in and SUV with Morgan and he started driving. "I'm thinking the unsub attacked her when she was calling me."

"Why call you now?" asked Morgan.

"I don't know," I said as Morgan pulled up to the building. I got my vest and my belt on. "Let's do this." We walked inside and up to the front desk. "FBI." We showed our badges. "I need a master key."

"Yes ma'am," said the concierge as he handed me one.

"JJ, start questioning with Hotch and Prentiss," I said. "Morgan, Reid, Dad, and I will check her room." We walked up to her room. I knocked on the door. "Hello?" I used the keycard and withdraw my gun. "Let's go." We walked in to the room. "Okay."

"Clear," said Dad.

"Clear," said Reid.

"Clear," said Morgan.

"Not clear," I said as I found Liv strapped her her bed. She was raped. "Dad, what do I do?" They walked into room. "Dad?"

"Does she have a pulse?" asked Dad.

I felt for a pulse. "Barely," I said.

"Call the paramedics," said Dad. "We're going to catch this bastard."

"Okay," I said as Morgan called the medics.

Reid's POV

They put her on a stretcher. "Unsub is a male," I said.

"Scarlett?" asked Liv in a raspu voice.

"I'm here Liv," said Scarlett. "I'm here."

"It was Maddie's brother Dylan Mount," said Liv. "I saw his reflection in the bathroom mirror while I was calling you." She coughed. "That's when he attacked me."

"We'll put him on the suspect list but we can't be sure until you get a rape kit done," said Scarlett. "I promise you we'll catch this bastard." Liv held Scarlett's left hand. "I promise you as my friend we will catch him."

"Are you married?" asked Liv.

"Engaged," said Scarlett. "To Morgan."

"Congrats," said Liv as they took her away. "Come visit me."

"I will," said Scarlett.

"Are you putting Dylan on the list?" I asked.

"Then interogate him after the kit comes back as his DNA," said Scarlett.

"Everything will be alright," I said.

"Morgan and I will go visit Liv at the hospital," said Scarlett as she closed the door. "Okay." We walked downstairs. "We got a name but I'm going to go see what name we get for the rape kit."

"The concierge was no help at all," said JJ.

"They see too many faces," I said.

Morgan's POV

Scarlett and I got into the SUV. "You okay baby girl?" I asked.

"I'm just sticking to finding whoever did this to my best friend," said Scarlett as I kept driving. "He hurt her so I'm going to put him to justice." I drove her to the hospital. We walked up to the desk. "Hi." Her voice came out sweet and innocent. "Can you tell me what room Liv Nelson is in?"

"Are you family?" asked the nurse.

"No," I said.

"Then I can't let know in there," said the nurse.

"FBI," said Scarlett showing her badge. "She's part of an ongoing investigation."

"You could've started with that," said the nurse. "Room 406."

"Thank you," I said. Scarlett and I walked into her room. "Okay."

"Hey Liv, how are you feeling?" Scarlett asked as I looked at Liv's reports. "You okay."

"I'm tell you Dylan Mount did this to me," said Liv. "I saw him and he attacked me."

"Baby girl, they didn't do a rape kit on her," I said.

"Let me see that," said Scarlett. "She flipped through the papers. "It's in the back." She started reading. "DNA is Dylan Mounts." She kept reading the reports. "Uhm, Liv?"

"Yeah," asked Liv

"You're pregnant," I said.

"No, that's impossible, I can't be," said Liv.

"You're a month," said Scarlett.

"I just broke up with him," said Liv. "This can't be happening."

"I'll be back," said Scarlett. We left her room. "Alright. We got a DNA hit."

"I'll call Garcia," I said as we got into the car. "Pick up Garcie."

"Hello my lovely cupcake," said Garcia.

"Speaker baby," I said.

"Morgan, why do you do that to me?" asked Garcia.

"We need an address for Dylan Mount," said Scarlett.

"Got it," said Garcia. "Sending to your phones now."

"Thanks," I said as I hung up. "Hotch should be heading there too." We got to Dylan's house. "Wow." I knocked on the door. We heard footsteps. "Federal Agents open up!" Sounded like the person was running. We withdrew our guns and I kicked open the door. "Freeze FBI!"

"Got it," said Scarlett. "Cuff him." Scarlett looked at him. "You're under arrest for the raping of Liv Nelson. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you. You have the right to a lawyer. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you under the court of law."

"Nice going," I said.

"Anything for my best friend," said Scarlett. I put him in the police car. "Let's go home."

"I couldn't agree with you more baby girl," I said.