2 • i want you, just as you are

A/N: OK IM SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR HOW SHORT THE STORY WILL BE I AM NOT A GOOD WRITER PLEASE SPARE ME
~~~~~•~~~~~
"So, what's your name?" Mark asked the timid boy.

     "Y-yugyeom," the younger one stammered back.

     "There's no need to be shy around me, cutie. How old are you?"

     "Six-sixteen," Yugyeom replied.

Mark smiled and thought, Aw, he's so young and... and innocent... I can change that.

"Oh, really? You're so cute." Mark poked the younger boy's cheek.

Yugyeom blushed at the sudden touch. Mark's hands were big, much bigger than his, but his touch felt natural.

"What do you want to do now?" Mark asked the younger boy as he sat on the maroon, slightly white-stained (a/n: i wonder what that could be wink wonk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) couch in the living room.

Yugyeom stood near the opposite end, being polite and not sitting down until he was told to, as his parents taught him.

"I... I don't know. Whatever you want to do, s-sir."

Yugyeom wasn't exactly used to being around people, since he rarely went out, his parents believing he was "too precious" to be seen by strangers. This caused him to become very ... How should it be put?... Sheepish? Shy? Bashful?... Around people he didn't really know.

But this was different. He kind of knew Mark, so he shouldn't have been so shy around him, but then again, they hadn't seen each other for a few years.

     Mark had watched over him a few times when he was younger; around two or three years old, but they had never officially met again until now. As time went by, they saw small glimpses of each other when walking around the quiet, friendly neighborhood they lived in, yet they never realized they lived next door to each other.

~~~~~•~~~~~

A Few Hours Later and They're Still on/near the Couch (a/n: bc I wanted time to pass by for the rest of the story stop judging me)

"Why aren't you sitting down, baby?"

Yugyeom looked down, blushing at the sudden name, starting to fiddle with the frills/ruffles on his dress and as he quietly said, "I... I didn't know if it was okay for me to sit,"

"C'mere, sit on my lap if you want. You're going to stay here 'till this evening anyways, so you should act like this is your second home for now," Mark grinned charmingly at the blushing boy and patted his lap, signaling for him to sit there.

"Okay," Yugyeom declared with a little more confidence as he sat on Mark's lap.

Yugyeom felt a bulge on his upper thigh from Mark's pants, but decided it was just a fold in the pants or something like that and put it aside. Now Mark was the one with a light hue of pink on his cheeks, as he continued to look at Yugyeom.

"Do you want to watch some TV, sweetie?" Yugyeom became flustered at the second nickname he had been given so far.

"I... Um... S-sure."

Click. The TV turned on with the gentle push of the power button on the remote, which had been laying on the white coffee table in front of the couch. The channel that the TV was on from the previous use was an 18+ channel, which was showing "how babies were made," the way that Mark nervously explained it to Yugyeom, except it wasn't a heterosexual couple, but a homosexual pair. The innocent sixteen-year old questioned the older one, "But why are they doing that?"

     "Oh, well, you see.. they... they love each other very much and this is how they... show their love for each other,"

     "Oh, okay." Yugyeom continued to watch the screen as the camera switched to different angles occasionally getting closer to the "action" that was happening between the two men.

He kept glancing down at his relatively small "area," and back up at those of the mens' on the TV, both sadly and enviously. Mark realized what was happening as he was staring at the smaller boy and turned Yugyeom around so that he was facing him with both legs around either sides of his waist.

Baby, I want you, just as you are, thought the older male.

The boy's dress floofed open apart with the action of his legs straddling Mark's waist. It couldn't hide the hot pink underwear Yugyeom was wearing anymore and what it contained inside, the part of his body that he hated the most, his... manhood.
~~~~~•~~~~~
A/N: OKAY FLOOFED IS A WORD SHUT UP AND MANHOOD IS PG-13 RIGHT? HAH OK UM AND IM LEAVING YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER I THINK AM I? PLEASE TELL ME, I NEED FEEDBACK OKay thaNKS bye have a good day/night/afternoon/etc