•16•

it seems everyone wants Yugyeom to live so I guess I'll continue the book yay and bc there might be smut later on like kinky bed smut maybe hah who knows? no one jk I do hahaa okay I'll let you read now
~~~~~•~~~~~

     Even as he scrubbed and scrubbed, Mark still couldn't wash away the hickies he who shall not be named gave him and the dark memory that came with them. It was almost like a "two for one" deal, except not as great. As a result of that day, every time he saw those dark marks on his neck, he'd get choked up, even in front of Yugyeom at times.

     Yugyeom. Mark's only true joy in life, so far. Other than music, of course--

     "SHIT! FUCK! OW!" (a/n: watch yo profanity) the male yelled as his dick had gotten burned by the steamy shower water. Shit, that hurts so bad, he looked down at his dick, now red in certain places because of the burn. I hope Mark Jr.'s okay and not broken or nonfunctional now (a/n: yes his dick has a name).

     "Daddy? What happened?" Mark could hear his boyfriend's innocent, but sort of-muffled voice on the other side of the bathroom door.

     "Nothing, baby. Daddy's--" he winced at the throbbing pain that was coming back to torture his sensitive man parts. "Daddy's okay."

     "Are you sure? I can come in and check," Yugyeom hesitated. "If you want."

     He's being so sweet and cute, Mark thought, in awe. Suddenly, he thought, Maybe he could join me and we could have our actual "first time" in here. That would be perfect!
     "Mark Jr." started to rise from its flaccid state to its, now, hard state, just thinking about entering itself into Yugyeom's tight assho--

     Mark stopped himself. It'd be better to save those thoughts for later, so he didn't seem like a total creep with a boner if he did let Yugyeom come in.

     He finally decided to answer with, "Yeah, don't worry, baby. I'll be out in a minute."

     "Okayy. I'll be counting the seconds." And with that, Yugyeom walked to Mark's bedroom and laid on the bed, now counting from one to sixty.

One.

Two.

Three...

Twelve.

Thirteen.

Fourteen.

Fifteen...

Twenty.

Twenty-one.

Twenty-two.

Twenty-three.

Twenty-four...

Thirty-six.

Thirty-seven.

Thirty-eight.

Thirty-nine.

Forty.

Forty-one...

Forty-eight.

Forty-nine.

Fifty.

Fifty-one.

Fifty-two.

Fifty-three.

Fifty-four.

Fifty-five.

Fifty-six.

Fifty-seven.

Fifty-eight.

Fifty-nine.

Sixty.

     When Yugyeom finished counting, he ran over to the bathroom and knocked.

     "Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet?" he asked Mark.

Mark answered, "Calm down, Yugyeom. You can come inside in a second."

Daddy just... He just used my name?? Why? Did he forget that I liked my other name, "baby girl?" I hope he remembers and I hope that this was just a mistake.

"Baby girl, you can come in now." Mark said through the door.

There we go, daddy. It was probably a mistake and that's okay. Everyone makes mistakes, right?

Yugyeom shrugged it off, opened the door, and walked in. He wasn't expecting to see the marvelous sight in front of him.

It was Mark. Naked. Getting dressed, but still naked. And, in all its glory, "Mark Jr." was out and about. Yugyeom froze and started to get red.

"D-daddy? You're still getting... ready, but you told me to-to come in. I'm confused." Yugyeom confessed to Mark.

Mark looked at Yugyeom after his shirt was put on. "Well, we're dating now, so we should be comfortable with each other's bodies now, right? Plus, you've already seen this before," Mark gestured to his length, still above and beyond. "So, you shouldn't be confused, okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay, who?"

"Okay, daddy."

"That's my girl." Mark walked over to Yugyeom, dick out and all, and kissed his lips tenderly. Yugyeom's first instinct was to kiss his older boyfriend back, so he did. But, of course, Mark had to pull away right at that moment and speak. He spoke with the same deep, alluring voice he had used on Yugyeom once before.

"I love you, baby girl."

Yugyeom smiled and responded, "I love you too, daddy."

~~~~~•~~~~~
a/n: alrighty here you go now i might not update for like 2 weeks because finals and shit so yeah here's an update tho you're welcome (;