•11 - mark•

DEATH OF SOMEONE: TRIGGER WARNING JUST IN CASE SO NO ONE SUES ME FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE CHAPTER
~~~•~~~

How did this happen, anyways? There weren't any cars coming our way and the crosswalk light was green... I just don't understand!

All Mark could do at that moment, in the hospital bed, was think. Think and think about what happened as he and his small boyfriend were crossing the street. Come to think about it, something similar had happened to him when he was younger. Even younger than Yugyeom, he was sure.

~FlaShbAck(first person POV)~

I love mommy. She's so funny and nice and happy. I wanna get married to her.

"Markypoo!~ Ready or not, here I come!"

I want to live with mommy forever!

"Hmm, where could he be?"

I know I'm only six, but I'm sure of it!

"Gotcha!" She picked me up and showered my face with kisses.

"Aww, I thought I was in a good hiding spot!" I whined, sad that she found me in my one and only best hiding place. She just laughed and brought me to the car.

"Wait, where're we going?"

"I found you, so we get to eat what I want for lunch! Don't you remember our promise?"

     Her happy voice rang through my ears as she buckled my seatbelt after placing me in my carseat.

"What are we gonna eat then? Can we go to that place with the fun slide and fun stuff and yummy food??" I hoped she would say yes, but she said another place,
making me pout.

"But I wanna go to the fun place!" I started to scream.

     She had already started driving and we were at that place where there's the three lights that go flOop and change to pretty colors. Anyways, she looked back at me and tried to calm me down, but it didn't work.

"I WANT THE FUN PLAAAACEE!" I started throwing a tantrum, but I noticed the light turned green. I remembered from Mrs. Teacher from school that green meant "stop," and red means "go," or something like that so I screamed in between everything, "STOP!"

Mommy stopped the car like I told her to but, not even after a second passed, we both got thrown to the left or right, I couldn't tell. That really hurt. I could smell an icky smell in the air. I also felt something dripping from my face. I looked for mommy in the front seat. She was there but... not moving. I unbuckled my seatbelt and my carseat buckle and walked over to her.

"Mommy? Are you okay?" One of my arms was starting to hurt so I nudged her with the non-hurting one.

No movement.

"M-mommy?" I started crying. Someone opened the car door.

"Who's in there?!"

"Me a-and m-mommy! Pl-please help!" I couldn't breathe anymore and I was feeling weak. Suddenly, I fell and I saw all black.

~~

"He's waking up!" I could hear some people around me. Where was I? I looked around and saw white everywhere. I've never been here before, where's mommy?!

~~

I could hear the nice doctor man talking to someone who looked like my aunt.

"I'm very sorry, ma'am. Your sister is dead. We tried our best to help her, but she was already gone by the time we got to her."

Mommy did have a sister... Could that be her?-- WAIT! Did mommy die?! No, she couldn't have died! I'm okay so she mUSt be oKay!

~~

I couldn't stop crying, even when Auntie told me to stop and that it would be okay. It wouldn't ever, EVER be okay! Mommy's dead and I miss her. I wish she could come back.

~~Back to the Present~~

Mark sighed sadly. He didn't like thinking about that part of his life. Whatever, he thought. If I die now, I can be with her, at least.

~~~~~•~~~~~
a/n of course: okay this was depressing but it's okay because it'll get more depressing with what's gonna happen with Yugyeom next; you're welcome <3