•6•

TRIGGER WARNING: TRANSPHOBE ALERT also this chapter is going to be solely mark and jaebum
~~~~~•~~~~~

     Jaebum knocked on Mark's door, looking beside him at his family's home. It was just to make sure his wife or son didn't come out and bust him.

     To be honest, he despised his wife and son. His son, most of all, though. Could he even call his son a boy anymore? What with all the dresses and girly shit he wore, it seemed as if he were a female trapped in a male's body. He could deal with his son being gay or some other sexuality but not his son becoming... a girl.

"Yes?-- Oh, hello, sir! What, uh, brings you here?" Mark had opened the door and looked as if he had just got out of bed.

"Is it okay if I enter? My... uh, wife and I fought, so I just need a little distraction, you know?" Jaebum licked his lips while looking Mark up and down, as Mark nodded, and moved aside.

"Sorry for the mess. I haven't really cleaned in a while, but I hope you don't mind, sir." Mark sleepily said to Jaebum.

"Oh, it's fine, Mark." Jaebum replied before suddenly grabbing Mark's wrist tightly and bringing him to Mark's room, or that one room that had a bed.

    As he pushed Mark into the room, he locked the door, so no one could interrupt them. Mark was too shocked to say or do anything. This had all happened too fast.

"U-um... W-what are you d-doing?" Mark managed to stutter out. As well as being shocked and speechless, he was scared.

     What could Jaebum do to him?

~~~~~•~~~~~
muahahahahaha i leave you there yet again hah ok here's a question: should i write the smutty part or should jaebum get caught by someone like mark's friend (another member of got7 or maybe another band?) WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? also hAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!