•19•

ok i just realized that yugyeom was supposed to be in a wheelchair for like 2 years since chapter 15 but oops i didn't go with the story so let's just say it had already been 1 year and a half by chapter 16 so he could walk; i know most of you probably didn't notice but i know I'll be bothered by it later so lmao
also this is gonna be a longggg chapter almost like the prev one but a lil shorter bc the special LAST chapter is next :( yes i know sad but i might make a sequel somehow who knows lolol
~~~~~•~~~~~

     Yugyeom woke up and looked around as he had suddenly forgotten where he was. Oh, right, I'm at daddy's house! Yugyeom internally giggled, if that was even a thing that could happen.

     Because Yugyeom moved around a bit, Mark's grip around his waist got tighter, so he unconsciously pulled the boy's body closer to his.
Yugyeom smiled and snuggled back into the older male's warm embrace, and eventually fell back asleep.
~~~
"Yugyeom. Psst, hEy, Yugyeom," Mark poked the younger male's face to wake him up. "Psst!"

"Ouchie..." Yugyeom finally woke up because Mark had accidentally poked his cheek a bit too hard.

"Sorry, baby girl. Hi, though." Mark moved his face closer to Yugyeom so that the tips of their noses touched.

Yugyeom frowned. "I was sleeping peacefully..."

"I know, but I just wanted to say hi."

Yugyeom laughed a bit, "Now, you're acting like the younger one in our relationship, daddy."

Mark immediately changed his expression and his voice deepened as he spoke, "But, last night, I fucked you like the older one in our relationship, right, baby girl?"

Yugyeom blushed and nodded, sort of speechless, even though this wasn't the first time Mark had said stuff like this to him.

After a while of gazing into each other's eyes, Mark kissed his boyfriend's pink-ish face cheeks. This made Yugyeom giggle.
This reminded Mark of something he wanted to do with Yugyeom.

"Hey, we should go to the movie theater and watch that new emoji movie. I'm pretty sure it came out on July 28th, so if you want to, let's go." Mark informed Yugyeom.

"Oh, yeah. I think I heard something about it on TV," Yugyeom paused for a second, but shrugged it off. "Let's go watch it, daddy!" he chirped.

"Okay, baby girl. Let's get ready then."

Yugyeom rolled off of the bed and looked for clothes to put on. Mark threw on a simple outfit; an oversized nude-ish-colored sweater and a pair of ripped jeans.

(sorry for very long pic lolol)     The couple had planned for Yugyeom to stay over on many occasions so, most of his clothes were at Mark's house

The couple had planned for Yugyeom to stay over on many occasions so, most of his clothes were at Mark's house. Thus, Yugyeom chose a very pastel-y outfit; a white dress and a pink sweater to go over it, as well as the same flower crown he wore the day he and Mark met.