•8•

pUBLIc bATHROOM FUN pUBLIc BATHROOM FUN YAYAYAYAY
~~~~~•~~~~~

Yugyeom looked at all of the flavors hungrily. Mark chuckled at the small one not being able to choose. Yugyeom looked at Mark.

"Daddy, can I get all of them? I can't choose just one." he whined, giving Mark his horribly-adorable puppy-eyes.

"You have to choose one or else I'm choosing for you." he kissed the smaller one's cheek.

"I want daddy to choose for me!"

"Alrighty, then," he looked at the cashier. "I would like two cones with two vanilla scoops in each, thanks."

Mark got his money out as Yugyeom stared at him admiringly. Yugyeom thought, How can he talk so effortlessly to a stranger? I can barely hold a conversation with people at school...
~~~
After they had gotten their ice creams, the couple went to sit at one of the black tables outside.

"I don't like this chair, daddy. Can I sit on your lap?" Yugyeom complained to Mark after licking the white cream (🌚) that sat on top of the waffle cone.

"Sure, baby." Mark replied and scooted his chair back. Yugyeom got onto Mark's lap and adjusted himself.

What Yugyeom thought was simply "adjusting himself" was more like him grinding on Mark's already semi-hard dick.

Mark made a small noise resembling somewhat of a moan. He was surprised at himself so he blushed a little, so it looked as if a light tint of pink was painted onto his cheeks.

As Yugyeom turned to Mark, it seemed Yugyeom had already finished his ice cream. He was licking all the white stuff off of his fingers and, thanks to Mark's dirty imagination, it looked like a certain white fluid (🌚).

"Daddy? Is something wrong?" the smaller one asked, oh so innocently.

"N-no, baby. I'm... fine." he smiled and Yugyeom nodded, as he looked at Mark's ice cream.

"Can I... eat your ice cream, too?" Yugyeom asked, embarrassed that he was eating so much. Mark wasn't going to eat it anyways, so why not? He hummed in response as Yugyeom
started to lick the ice cream that dripped onto Mark's hand.
Mark was startled at the wet sensation from Yugyeom's tongue on his hand but ignored it, holding back from going full-on sex mode (ye boi get someee 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚).

~~~

As Yugyeom kept licking the ice cream, Mark's boner kept getting more uncomfortable in his tight jeans.
Fuck. Why did I wear such tight jeans today?! Fuckfuckfuck. I hope Yugyeom doesn't notice.

"Daddy? I can... feel your... pee-pee on my butt, heh." Yugyeom giggled at the feeling, innocently as he didn't know how Mark was feeling, then looked at Mark's flustered face. Mark thought, SHit.

That was the last straw for Mark. The flustered look on his face suddenly turned into a lustful one.

"Yugyeom, daddy wants you to come with him to the bathroom, okay?" he took the boy off of his lap and put him on the ground before he stood up.
The younger boy nodded and took Mark's hand as they started walking towards the bathroom inside the ice cream shop. Yugyeom noticed Mark was holding his hand very tightly but, thought it was because he had to pee really badly.

~~~

Mark pushed Yugyeom inside the stall with an unexpected amount of force. He locked the door and pinned Yugyeom to the wall. The smaller boy squeaked as Mark whispered softly in his ear, "Daddy doesn't like how you were teasing him today," Yugyeom was confused, but Mark continued. "Thus, we'll see how you react when I tease you."

Mark started kissing Yugyeom's jaw, then down to his neck. Yugyeom whimpered, wanting more of that strange sensation that grew in his belly, and slowly traveled to his manhood.
Mark, on the other hand, had already taken Yugyeom's shirt off and Mark's lips were traveling down his chest to his stomach with small, light kisses.
Yugyeom squirmed after every little kiss, but stopped himself. He did not want to know what would happen if he were to be a bad boy (oh shit boi).

All of a sudden, Mark took Yugyeom's pants and briefs off.

"Daddy, wh-what are you doing?" the boy asked the older one.

No response. All Mark did was put the boy's whole manhood in his mouth. The boy, who had never experienced anything like this before, felt indescribable emotions. He moaned out Mark's name, but Mark stopped.

"That's not my name, baby girl. What's my name?" Mark questioned with a deep, alluring voice.

"D... daddy!" Yugyeom shouted out in desperation.

Mark had left him almost at his peak and he didn't like that feeling. His knees shook, he could barely stand. Still, Mark continued, satisfied with the name.

"Ah, da-daddy!" Yugyeom shrieked as he released his white cream into Mark's mouth. The older male swallowed it like ice cream.

"You taste so good, baby girl." he said as he licked his lips. Yugyeom could only blush.

"Now, it's my turn." Mark went into the spot Yugyeom was in and Yugyeom gladly kneeled at a good height for dick-succing. After he had taken his pants and boxers off, Mark harshly rammed his length into the younger one's mouth. Of course, Yugyeom was enjoying all of this and probably consenting.

     Back to the task at hand, Mark had forced Yugyeom to deepthroat his entire length. Yugyeom, in response to his action, gagged and started teared up. Even if his tearing up broke Mark's heart, he had to teach Yugyeom a lesson for teasing him out there. So, he wiped the smaller boy's tears with the pad of his thumb and comforted him, "It's okay, baby girl. You can do it."

     Yugyeom sort of nodded and continued with more determination than ever. His tongue swirled around the dick. (A/N: I'm A 2 YEAR OLD I SHOULDNT eVEN BE DOinG thIS SHIT LMAo AND HE SHouLDnT EITHER) Yugyeom used his hand to pump what he couldn't even deepthroat.
Mark was just living for the moment. Moans came out almost every second. Mark roughly pulled Yugyeom's hair, making him whimper and succ harder. Luckily for them, no one had come into the restrooms since they had started succing each other.

     "B-baby... I'm gonna' cum!"

     Yugyeom didn't know what to do so he just stayed there and swallowed Mark's huge load. He pulled away from Mark's dick. The white fluids dripped from Yugyeom's mouth and his tongue licked what he could.

     "H-heh, daddy. Th-that tasted yummy." the younger male smiled up at Mark.

Mark put his clothes back on and kneeled in front of Yugyeom, who could barely even kneel anymore. Mark kissed Yugyeom, tasting himself in Yugyeom's mouth, then pulled away.

     "Didn't that feel good, baby?" he questioned Yugyeom.

The younger one could only nod, as he caught his breath. The older male chuckled at him.

     "I love you, Yugyeom."

     "I... I love you, too, daddy."

~~~~~•~~~~~
THIS WAS HORRIBLE SMUT I'm SO SORRY I'm ONLY A TODDLER BUT 1143 WORDS YEEE YOU'RE WELCOME THANK ME LATEr I'll TRY TO IMPROVE MY SMUT IN LATER CHAPTPERSS I LOVE YOU ALL SO HAVE A GOOD DAY!