•18•

With his shorts and underwear off, Yugyeom felt very... exposed. Sure, he was alone with his boyfriend in a bathroom, but he just felt too naked.

"Baby girl, are you ready?" Mark was also ass-naked and leaned against the bathroom wall as he sat.

"For what, daddy?" Yugyeom asked, tilting his head to the right in a confused manner.

"For me." Mark started to position himself comfortably against the wall.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'll make you feel really good, baby."

"Oh," Yugyeom thought it over for a second.

"Okay!" he responded cheerfully.

"Alright, baby girl. Come next to me and get on your hands and knees."

Yugyeom obeyed. It was an uncomfortable position, but he didn't want Mark to get angry at him for not doing what he told him to do.

Mark placed his hand near Yugyeom's mouth.

"Suck." Mark ordered and Yugyeom did as told.

Mark took his hand out of the teenager's mouth when he felt it was moist enough and started to kiss Yugyeom's ass cheeks, just because he could.

"Daddy!" Yugyeom exclaimed and wriggled his butt away from Mark's mouth.

Mark simply chuckled.

The older male started to spread Yugyeom's cheeks to get access into his asshole. Mark couldn't help but think about how tight Yugyeom must be and how it would feel going inside him and-- Mark stopped himself.
If he continued to think like this, he would get a boner and that's very fucking awkward when you're trying to finger-fuck someone, especially when they're 16 and they have probably never been fucked or finger-fucked before.

Mark was too lazy and too in the moment to try to find lube or something so that his fingers wouldn't hurt Yugyeom as much when they went inside. He was also too lazy to find a condom at the moment, in case he decided to... enter through Yugyeom's "back door" with Mark Jr.

Suddenly, Yugyeom felt something go inside his asshole and winced, not expecting so much pain to rush through his body.

"Daddy, it hurts!" Yugyeom almost yelled out.

"I know, baby, but it'll be okay. Just endure it for daddy, okay? You'll like it once you get used to it." Mark started to kiss the area around Yugyeom's asshole, so that Yugyeom could focus on that rather than Mark's finger inside him.

Mark moved his finger in slowly as he kissed Yugyeom, so that he wouldn't hurt his fragile boyfriend.

"Are you feeling okay so far, baby girl?"

"Y--" Yugyeom was interrupted by his own moan as Mark had gone all the way inside him and found his "sweet spot."

Mark chuckled and said, "I'm taking that as a yes." He pulled his finger out then thrust it back in and continued the cycle. Yugyeom continued to moan every time Mark reached that sweet spot of his.

Mark added another finger into Yugyeom's throbbing asshole as Yugyeom moaned even more.

"Baby, you're so tight." Mark growled under his breath.