•15 - life•

Yugyeom suddenly woke up as he felt a weird sensation on his arm, like someone poking him. He instantly turned to the person poking him and gasped in shock when he saw who it was.

     "Mommy?" Yugyeom asked.

     "Baby, oh my gosh, I'm so glad you're alive! They called me and said you weren't breathing or anything and your heart stopped and you were pale and it looked like you were dead and I came over here as fast as I could and-and, I didn't know what I would do if my little Yugyeomie-poo was... was... was dead!" Jinyoung started to cry and rested her head on Yugyeom's body.

     "I-I thought I would never see you again..." Jinyoung said, crying even more as Yugyeom rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.

     "Well, I'm alive, mom," he started to tear up. "It's okay, I'm alive."

~~~

     By the time Mark came in the room, mother and son were bawling their eyes out on each other. He could tell who Yugyeom got his sensitiveness from. Then again, he also felt like crying with them because, one: Yugyeom was alive, two: Yugyeom was alive, and three: he was alive and he could still walk and move his arms freely, without almost any pain.

     "Yugyeom? Baby girl?" Mark didn't even care that he used Yugyeom's nickname in front of his boyfriend's mother. She had to accept it or else the two boyfriends would have to live together at Mark's house.

     Yugyeom could care less about getting in trouble, so with that said, he looked up, tears still streaming down his cheeks, and asked, "D-daddy? I-is that r-really you?"

     Jinyoung wiped her tears then Yugyeom's as she looked up at Mark, who had advanced closer to Yugyeom's other side.

     "Yeah, baby girl," Mark started to tear up. "It's me."

     Those two lines were enough proof to Yugyeom that this Mark was the actual Mark and not just an illusion.

     Those two lines also led to Yugyeom
giving his boyfriend a big bear hug, pulling him in, and making him lay on top of him. Mark had sniffled his tears away and comfortably got into a straddling position above Yugyeom.

     "Excuse me, I'm still here." Jinyoung exclaimed. She was so happy that both Mark and Yugyeom were alive.

     "Oh-- sorry, miss, er, Yugyeom's mom." Mark got off of Yugyeom but dragged a chair next to his hospital bed and sat there, holding his smaller boyfriend's hand tightly.

     Jinyoung smiled at the hand-holding and responded, "Just call me Jinyoung and do all of that at home, not at a hospital."

     Yugyeom blushed and Mark replied, "Okay, Jinyoung. Will do."

     And with that, the three people in the room left with Yugyeom in a wheelchair, as his legs were damaged during the accident, but it was temporary; for two years or so. Other than that, Mark had some minor cuts and bruises all over his body because of the road and the glass of the car, but they had almost healed, so he didn't worry about those.

     As Mark pushed Yugyeom in the wheelchair, he and Jinyoung walked home. Jinyoung had run to the hospital because she figured the whole "starting the car up" routine would take too long, so she took the long, but shorter route.

     Out of nowhere, Mark bent down and his lips were very close to Yugyeom's ear. Yugyeom could feel his warm breath already.

"When we get home, I'll show you how much I missed you, baby girl. You better show me too."

Yugyeom blushed. Mark continued to whisper into Yugyeom's ear.

"I love you so much, baby. Tell me that you love me too."

Yugyeom answered quietly, "I love you, too, daddy. A lot, though. Maybe more than you," he giggled.

"I doubt that, baby girl. But, we'll see when we get home." Mark kissed Yugyeom's head and pushed the wheelchair for a few more minutes, until they got home.