•14 - death (pt. 2)•

After all that depressing thinking, Mark decided to try to stretch his limbs out.
Bad idea.
As he stretched his arm out, he felt a sharp pain, possibly a cramp, and immediately put it down. At least he knew his body wasn't completely paralyzed.

"Where's Yugyeom?" he asked the nurses tending to the machines and clipboards and papers around him.
No one responded.

"Where. The. Hell. Is. My. Yugyeom?!" he intensely asked.

He had to know where his baby girl was, so he had to be aggressive to get what he wanted. And what he wanted was an answer to his question.

"Sir, please calm down. Who is Yugyeom?" One of the nurses finally noticed him and was standing next to him, acting like she cared when she really didn't.

"He's one of the other patients hurt by the... accident," he didn't want to think about it again. He wanted to know Yugyeom was okay. He needed Yugyeom to be okay, or else he would blame himself forever, no matter what anyone said.

     "Ahh," the nurse nodded, in an understanding way, and quickly left the room.

     I really hope he's okay. I miss him so much, Mark thought. I don't know what I'll do with myself if he's dead. I might just have to end it all, just to be with him.

     Interrupting his thoughts, the nurse came back in the room almost as quickly as she had left the room. Yet, there was something weird about how she looked, as if something bad had happened.

     "The Yugyeom you requested to see is a 16-year old, red-dyed hair male, yes?" the nurse questioned Mark, making sure she had the right person.

     "Yeah! Is he okay?? Is he alive?" Mark could barely stay still. Knowing Yugyeom was somewhere in the hospital made him hope Yugyeom was alive even more.

     The nurse sighed. "No, sir, I'm very sorry. He is dead. The doctor over in his room said they tried their best to help him but, sadly, it was too late. Sorry for your loss, sir."

Those three words just couldn't get processed through Mark's mind. He is dead. He is dead. He can't be dead! He just can't! be! dead! But, what if he is? It's all my fucking fault. I suggested going out in the first place, and we just had to cross the street after getting our ice cream. It's my fault. It's all my fucking fault!

Mark pulled at his own hair roughly and harmfully, not knowing what else to do or think, except that it was his fault that Yugyeom died and only his fault.

"It's all my fault! Aghh!" Mark stopped pulling his hair and looked for a sharp thing to see if he could do certain things with it.

Before he could do that, other nurses had come and held his arms down as the doctor filled a syringe with some liquid and injected it into Mark's muscley arm.

"It's all... my... fault! All... my... fault..." Mark's voice slowly faded away because of the sleeping-injection-thing. He didn't wake up until the next morning, but since he was sleeping, he dreamt about Yugyeom and happily slept, forgetting about his death.

~~~~~•~~~~~
a/n: one take writing btw