•10•

Lights flashed. Sirens blared. People moaned and groaned and shouted and yelled. Mark could barely open his eyes and Yugyeom wasn't conscious yet. As blurry as Mark's vision was, he could still see things near him faintly.

     Mark sat up and glanced around, spotting his small boyfriend next to him, on the ground, vulnerable and almost dead-looking. He was barely moving and bleeding almost everywhere that Mark could see.

     "Baby! Oh my god," Mark felt a lump growing in his throat.

     Tears formed in his brown eyes. He looked sadly at the sixteen-year old who just wouldn't wake up at that moment.

     "Baby, please, please, PLEASE, wake up! Don't be dead!"

Mark fell silent and averted his eyes from his probably-dead boyfriend. (a/n: very sad)

As soon as the first couple of tears fell from his eyes, Mark could hear footsteps rapidly coming near and turned his head towards them. The twenty-six-year old male hadn't moved from where he had originally been, so the paramedics, who had already arrived, were shoving him onto one of those medical-hammock-things that are seen in movies and TV shows.

"N-no! I need my Yug-Yugyeom! I h-have to know he's okay," Mark shouted, struggling to move his legs and arms.
     Unfortunately, the car crash must've left him paralyzed. (a/n: this turned even more sad)

"D-daddy...?"

Throughout all of this, Yugyeom had only just started to wake up. And as soon as he could see his surroundings semi-clearly, he started freaking out.

~~~•~~~
lolol cliffhanger sorta but FORgiVE mE foR nOt pOstiNG iN 3 miLLiOn wEEks!! I'm soRrryyy stay with me guys!! school is almost over; just one more month :))))) and I..... PROMISE to update weekly (meaning either once a week or many times in a week) once school is over on the 16th of June :))) yell at me then if i don't start writing weekly i know ya want to ;) anYWAYS i love you all; have a nice day/afternoon/evening <3