4 • do you know how pretty you are in my eyes? i want you

"... Actually, daddy," Yugyeom shyly began. "I want you to call me 'baby girl'... Or is that too weird?"

     The younger boy looked as smol and innocent as possible as his dark, round eyes gazed at Mark's handsome face.

     "No, no, it's not weird, baby. I'll call you that."

     Mark pecked Yugyeom's lips, being tempted by the innocence and how much he wanted to rid Yugyeom of it. Mark sighed and told himself to calm down. He would have to do that another day, when they're closer, when they have more time.

~~~~~•~~~~~

An Hour Passes
     Mark looked at his watch to see what time it was. 8 o'clock, already?! I would've liked some more time with Yugyeomie, but I can try to wait 'till tomorrow.

"Hey, baby girl, I think your parents are com--"

DING DONG! The doorbell interrupted Mark and he smiled.

"Oh, there they are. I was right, wasn't I?" Yugyeom's heart melted with that smile, yet he was still surprised about how Mark knew his parents were coming at that moment. Is Mark a psychic or something? Woah, that'd be really cool if he was... The younger boy just stared at him.

DING DONG!

"I should open the door for them," Mark frowned and attempted to take Yugyeom off of his lap onto the couch, but he didn't succeed.

"But I don't wanna' go home, daddy!" Yugyeom was holding on tight, so that he couldn't be put down.

"Your parents'll get worried, though, and we don't want to worry them, do we?" It sounded as if Mark was a teacher giving a small warning to a student of his.

     Eventually, Yugyeom, filled with defeat, nodded and sat back on the couch.

"It's okay, baby, we'll hang out tomorrow, alright?" the younger boy nodded with a slight smile on his face.

Mark kissed the smaller male's forehead and strolled over to the door. Daddy has a big back, hehe. I wonder if he can give me a piggyback ride tomorrow, Yugyeom thought. Mark had already opened door and was letting Yugyeom's parents in.

"Thank you so, so, SOOO much for taking care of our little Yugyeomie-pie!" Jinyoung, the mother (ofc hurhur) was hugging her "little Yugyeomie-pie."

"Yes, thank you, Mark. We are very grateful. I knew I could trust you." Jaebum, the father (yall knew this would happen) put a hand on Mark's shoulder and squeezed it firmly, yet approvingly.

     "No, no, I only kept an eye on Yugyeom. He was the real... er... 'MVP,' you could say. He was really good and, just, the cutest person ever, honestly speaking."

     Yugyeom yawned suddenly and said, sleepily, "I'm tired... Can we go home?"

     "Of course, baby. Let's go!" Jinyoung ushered Yugyeom outside to go to their house, which was next-door if you don't recall. (AYE KARD-- im sorry, wrong group huehue) Jaebum just smiled at his family.

     "Well, thank you, again. Good night, Mark," he started to leave.

     "Good night, sir."

     "Oh, 'sir' makes me feel old," he chuckled. "Feel free to call me Jaebum,"

     "Okay, Jaebum. Good night."

Jaebum closed the door behind him and caught up with his family. Mark sighed happily and went to his bedroom. He got ready for bed, yawning, then thought to himself about what he and Yugyeom were going to do tomorrow. He slowly fell asleep, smiling to himself and starting to dream about Yugyeom.