I

Harry's POV

It was Wednesday as I walked to our school's cafeteria, trying to search for my group of friends. Then I saw Violet waving over at me, at the other side of the cafeteria. "Hey isn't that the new kid?" Tate asked as I sat next to them.

I turned my head to look around but I didn't notice anyone new. "The short guy. Look, over there." Adore pointed at a brown haired, short guy, who was leaning up against a wall by the doors. He was wearing dark blue jeans, white t-shirt and a jean jacket, with sunglasses covering his eyes. Why was he wearing glasses inside the school? 

"What's his name? Didn't it start with L or something?" Adore asked and Violet nodded. "I think Niall said it was Louis or something? I'm not sure." I said as I took a bite of my taco. I looked over at Adore, she was eating a McDonald's cheese hamburger, and she had an energy drink beside her hand on the table. 

Tate was sitting across from me, with Violet on his lap. He was giving kisses all over her neck, making her giggle. They were such a cute couple.

"When is the rest coming?" I asked, trying to look for them in the ocean of other students. "Niall said he has a 'dentist appointment' again, I call bullshit." Adore said with his mouth stuffed with food. She swallowed and continued "And Melanie and Lana are coming. I think."

I was about to say something when the new kid bumped his elbow to my back. I turned around to give him a what do you want look but he was walking away already. 

"Well that was rude." I said, turning back to my friends. They shrugged and continued eating and then soon Melanie and Lana found us. "Hey guys." they both said and sat across me.

My group of friends consisted of a gay drag queen, one Irish lad, a girl who dresses like a 8 year old, a trouble maker and her troublemaker girlfriend and a flower girl. Adore, Niall, Melanie, Tate, Violet and Lana, my closest friends. I've known Adore, Niall and Tate since kindergarten, and I met the rest at 7th grade. 

I sat at the table after I had ate, just chatting about random things until the bell rang. I had math class now, and I took my empty Coca Cola bottle and threw it in the trash and starter walking towards the class. On my way there someone bumped on me, again, much harder this time. "What the fuck is your problem?" I said, frustrated, it was the new guy again. 

"I- I'm sorry." he quickly said, and fixed the glasses on his nose. "Watch where you walk." I snapped and the short boy sighed.

"It's kind of difficult for me." he said and I was about to ask what he meant but then he took of his glasses, and he had very dull eyes, instead of colorful and normal eyes. He placed the glasses on his nose again, and I just stood there, unable to say anything. I felt like a huge jerk.

He started to walk away from me and I tried to say something like "I'm sorry"  but he was already lost in the mass of people.

In the end of the class I thought about him. Okay maybe I thought about him for the whole hour, but. I just had to apologize to him. I was so embarrassed. But how I was supposed to know he was blind? I felt so stupid.

The bell rang, and I sighed, finally. I gathered all my stuff and threw them into my bag and rushed out of the class, pushing all the slow students out of my way. I had to get to this Louis kid.

I looked for him everywhere, but I just couldn't find the small boy. I was just about to walk outside when someone shouted my name. I spun around and saw Adore and Tate walking towards me.

"D'ya want to get some pizza and go over my place with me and Adore? We could play Fifa." Tate asked as he adjusted the backpack in his back.

"Sure." answered, I could search for Louis tomorrow. We stepped out of the school and then I saw him getting into a car, and my mind changed quickly.

"Louis! Wait!" I shouted and started jogging to him. I saw his head turn a bit to my direction, he had heard me but he ignored me and got up into the car. Just as I reached the car, it started driving away from me, leaving me standing on the school's yard.

"Why do you want to talk to him? He was the rude kid!" Tate said to me when I walked back to them. Tate and Adore both looked me at concerned.

"He wasn't being rude." I said and paused. "He is blind." I said to them and their jaws dropped. "Why is he in this school, why isn't he in a school for like, special kids?" Adore asked and I glared at her. She doesn't have a filter.

"Well maybe he doesn't want to go into that school, maybe he wants to be a normal teenager." I answered as we started walking to the nearest Pizza hut.

After we had ate pizza we started playing Fifa at Tate's room. "Me and Adore are playing first though." Tate said and gave Adore the remote. I fished my phone out of my pocket and checked my messages.

"Ha! Eat that you twat!" I heard Adore laugh and Tate growled in response. Oh, I got a like in my pic. I opened my Instagram and saw that it was Lana who liked my selfie. Then she commented an emoji and I got a new message from unknown number. I opened the message and it said

There is a party at my house, saturday @ 8pm, you coming?

-Hugh

I immediately knew who he was. Everyone knew Hugh. He was the school's 'king', because everyone liked him. I mean, he was handsome, rich and he knew how to throw parties. But most people just use him, they don't really care about the lad.

"Hey guys, Hugh just told me that he is having a party on Friday, are you gonna go?" I asked my friends and they nodded. "Okay, I'll text the girls and Niall too so they won't miss it." I sent them a message and locked my phone.

"Bitch I win!" Tate yelled and started dancing around. "Yeah, only this time because I let you win." Adore groaned and I laughed. Tate just stuck out his tongue at Adore and gave me the remote.

"Okay bring your best game Tate." I said and he glared at me. "You know I'm gonna win you." he says and I scoffed.

We spent the rest of the day playing and fighting who was playing fair and who was letting who win.

so um the cast is really interesting haha, but idk I just wanted something bit different this time because it's always the same cast, niall, liam, zayn, louis, harry, perrie or gigi, taylor, stan etc.

soo I thought why don't I add Adore Delano in here since I love Rupaul's drag race? and my two favorite artists, Melanie and Lana? oh and Tate and Violet from American horror story, my favorite tv show? so yeah.

vote & comment 

-jazz