XXXVIII

Harry's POV

"What do you say, if we all, like me and you, and all the others, went to the beach together? We haven't hung out together since.. the party?" Louis asked, dropping the spoon onto the table. 

"Yeah, why not? If they all can come, that is." I said, scooping up some cereal to my spoon, and brought it to my lips. I chewed on the coco puffs, and watched as Louis struggled to get the left of the cereal from the bottom of the bowl.

"Wait, let me help." I said, dropping my spoon to my bowl, and reached to take Louis' spoon from his hand. I scooped up the few cereals to the spoon, and took a hold of his chin, so he wouldn't miss, and brought the spoon to his lips.

"I'm 16 and you are feeding me. I feel like a fucking baby." he mumbled, with his mouth full, making me laugh. "It's not funny, Harry." he said, pouting.

"I'm sorry." I said, getting serious again after seeing the frown on Louis' face.

"It's fine. It's kind of funny though. But you still shouldn't laugh." he said, biting his lower lip to prevent the smile that was about to spread to his lips. We both held our laughs, until we couldn't anymore, both of us bursting into a fit of giggles.

"What're you youngsters laughing at?" I hear Johanna's voice from behind me, and she walked to the kitchen.

"Harry had to feed me because I couldn't find the few pieces of cereal from my bowl." Louis said between his laughs, slapping a hand over his mouth. I covered my face with my hands, my elbows resting on the table, as I tried to stop laughing. It wasn't that funny, but Louis' laugh was making me laugh, too.

Johannah chuckled, and took of empty bowls from the table, placing them to the sink.

"Mum, we are gonna go to the beach today, by the way." Louis informed her mom.

"'Kay, you kids have fun." she said, and we both walked to upstairs. 

"Damn it, I have to get my swimming trunks from my house. I forgot them." i said, slapping my hand to my forehead.

"It's fine, your house is on the way to the beach, so. Or was it? I'm not sure." Louis said, trying to find his swimming trunks from his closet.

"Yeah it is." I said, walking over to him. I picked up the swimming trunks from the floor, after he had dropped them while he was rummaging through his closet. "Here you go, baby." I said, placing them to his hand. He smiled at me, and gave my cheek a sweet kiss as a thank you.

All of our friends had agreed on coming to the beach, we even invited Zayn and Liam. Right now we were sitting at the beach, on top of our towels and blankets, eating the pizzas we had ordered. Louis was sitting in front of me, resting his head on against my shoulder. Violet and Tate, and Zayn and Liam, were in the same position as well.

"It sucks to be single. Look at how cute those are." Adore groaned, pointing to all of us. I chuckled, wrapping my arms around Louis in a protective way.

"Tell me 'bout it." Niall said, biting the slize of pizza he had on his hand. "But you know, there is a benefit about being single, too. You never have to ask anyone's permission if you want to do something. You can just walk around the house naked, and play video games all day, and there is no one to bitch about it." Niall said, making all of us laugh.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Thanks Nialler." Adore said, patting Niall's head.

"I want to go swimming." Louis said, turning his head to me. "Okay babe." I said, kissing his cheek, and we both stood up. I took off my shirt, and Louis did the same.