XXXV

One week later

Harry's POV

We were finally free from school, the teachers, and all the homework, so we all can just chill, and let loose now. The party at Lana's was on a full swing, people dancing everywhere, and drinking, just having fun. Lady Killers by G Eazy was playing, and Louis was swinging his hips to left and then right, and I watched at him in awe. 

"You having fun?" I shouted over the music, placing my hands on his hips. Louis turned his head at me, and nodded, raising the glass of alcohol in emphasis. I watched him as he raised the glass to his lips, and tilted his head, drowning what was left of his drink, in one go. Louis shook his head, and squeezed his eyes shut.

"It's strong." he said, chuckling. I took Louis' empty glass, placing it onto the table close to us, and started dancing with Louis. He wrapped his hands around my neck, and I gripped his hips, and we swayed along the beat, trying not to bump on the other students.

"Vas happenin'?" I hear Zayn's voice from next to us, and I turned my head to him, and saw Niall, Liam and Zayn coming towards us.

"Zayn!" Louis shouted, and Zayn pulled him in for a hug. "We've missed you, lad." Liam said, and gave Louis a hug too. "Are you having fun?" Niall asked from both of us, and we nodded.

"Yea, the party's great." I answered, and they nodded in agreement. "Well, I'm gonna get a drink. See ya." Niall said with a laugh, and walked towards the kitchen with a cupcake in his hand, at least that's what it looked like. Zayn and Liam followed after him, saying that they needed a drink too.

Louis turned back to me, and I placed my hands to his curvy waist. "I love you." I said, loud enough so only he could hear it over the music. "I love you too." Louis smiled up at me, and I smiled back at him, even though he couldn't see it. I loved seeing happy Louis. But our fun was interrupted, way too soon for my liking.

"Hey Lou, can I tell you something?" I heard Taylor's drunken voice say behind me, and I turned my head, only to find a drunk Taylor leaning up against a wall. Louis turned his head at the voice's direction, then back at me, raising his eyebrows.

"Uh, sure." he said a bit hesitantly, but followed Taylor nonetheless. They walked a couple feet away from me, and I watched them both in the corner of my eye. Taylor said something, poked at Louis' chest, and started so loud I almost could hear it over the music. Louis crossed his arms over his chest, and backed away a little, saying something back at her, what seemed to anger Taylor. She started yelling something, and then I walked up to them.

"Hey, I think it's time for us to go. C'mon Louis." I said, grabbing Louis' arm, and turned him to face me. I noticed that Louis had tears in his eyes, and I got shocked. "Taylor, what did you do?! Can't you leave him alone?!" I shouted at Taylor, and she started laughing again. "Jusssst told him the truth." he said with a sickening, venomous smile.

"Is it true?" Louis asked, and pulled his arm away from my grip, crossing his arms over his chest. "What are you talking about?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Don't act like you don't know! Taylor told me, she told me about the dare!" Louis shouted, the tears streaming down his cheeks. I looked at him, dumbfounded.

"Taylor is lying! I would never do such a thing! Do you actually believe her? Over me? You think I could do something like that to you?" I cried, not even bothering in trying to cover up the hurt in my voice. Louis looked conflicted, and he covered his eyes with his hands, wiping away his tears.

"I don't know! She- you- fuck this, I am going home." he muttered, and started stomping away from the both of us, leaving me and Taylor to stand here. "You bitch! You did this! You are fucking mental, I swear!" I roared, stepping closer to her. "But now that he is out of the picture, you can be with me, isn't that what you want, Harold?" she slurred, grabbing the collar of my shirt, and pressed her lipstick covered lips to my neck before I could even react.

"No, get away from me! I am gay, don't you know what that means?! I am never going to be with you!" I shouted, and pushed her away from me. Taylor stumbled back, and fell over some other chick, and the both fell to the floor. I left Lana's house immediately, and started running to Louis.

"Louis- wait!" I shouted as I saw him walking down the street in the dark. "I don't need your explanation, Harry!" he yelled, and tried run away from me as fast as he could, or should I say; as fast as he dared to. I was faster than him, obviously, and I got to him before he could get much further. I grabbed his shoulder, and turned him around, and he flinches away from my touch,

"Louis, there is no other explanation other than that Taylor was lying! She always lies to everyone, she has done this exact same thing before!" I exclaimed, getting frustrated. I know it's scary for him to trust anyone, but Louis, especially him,  should know that I am not a liar. It hurts me that he could even think that I could do something like that.

"What did she say to you?" I asked, when he didn't say anything.

"She said that I was a dare, that you just wanted my virginity." he mumbled, crossing his arms and turned his face away from me. 

"I am not like that, you know that! Don't you think that if I wanted just your virginity I wouldn't have gotten it yet?" I asked, and immediately regretted my words after I realized that I worded the sentence wrong.

"Oh, so you think I am like an easy slut? Is that what you think of me?" Louis yelled, getting angry again. "Fuck you, Harry!" he started walking away from me again.

"No- Louis, that was not what I meant! I meant to say that I don't care about your virginity, or sex, I could wait forever for you, if you asked me to. I'm not that type of guy, I swear Louis." I blurted, and grabbed his arm, once again. "Please, you have to believe me, baby." I whimpered, and his eyes softened. 

"Please, just take me home." he mumbled, looking down. I still had a lot of things to say, but I could save them for later. Sighing, I wrapped my arm around his, and started guiding him to my house.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow, when you're sober." I said, and he nodded slowly.

I'm a slut for angst lololo

vote & comment?