XXVIII

Song for the chapter: Coffee In The Morning by Pools

Louis' POV

I woke up in Harry's arms, his chest pressed to my back and our legs tangled up together. I parted my eyes, hoping to see the morning sun from my window, but the darkness is everywhere. I remember waking up in this bed when I was a kid, I could see how the sun was rising from behind the trees, making the surface of the lake shine like diamonds. Now I can only feel the sun on my face, it just isn't the same.

Softly I brushed my left leg over Harry's, trying to wake him up. I heard him mumble something in his sleep, then he squeezed me tighter and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. I smiled when I thought about yesterday's- wait- today's events. I finally told him I liked him. I could finally hold him and kiss him, as boyfriends. I've never felt happier in my entire life.

I turn to face Harry, and lay my hand to his cheek. I brush the pad of my thumb across his cheek softly. "Wake up love." I whisper and he groans. "Do I have to?" he whines.

"Yes." I say. Harry pulls me closer by my sides, which makes me giggle. He moves me so I'm half laying on top of him, still tickling my sides. "Stooop Harry. Or else I'll push you out of the bed." I warn him between my giggles. "You're not gonna do that." he chuckles and I just raise my eyebrows. Before he says anything I push him out of the bed with my legs, and he falls on the floor with a thud.

"I can't believe you actually did it!" Harry shouts from the floor and I bark out a laugh. I hang my head on the side of the bed, and with my right hand I try to reach for Harry. Without a warning, I feel his lips pressed against mine. I freeze for a moment of his sudden action, but melt into the kiss shortly, kissing him back. Harry pulls back, and rests his forehead against mine.

"You never said good morning to me." he says and I giggle.

"Good morning Haz." I say, smiling.

"Good morning Lou." he answers, and pecks my cheek once before he gets up from the floor. If I wasn't blind, this would be the moment where I stare at Harry fondly and watch him as he walks to the bathroom, leaving me to smile at his adorableness. My dork.

I get up from the bed, stretching my legs and arms. I walk over to my suitcase, and try to find my toothbrush. I search through my stuff, and finally find it. After Harry comes back from the bathroom, I walk there to brush my teeth. Soon Harry joins me, and we brush our teeth together.

"Harry, Louis! Are you awake?" I hear Lottie yell from downstairs.

"Yeah!" I answer, and we both walk down the stairs.

"What do you want for breakfast? My mom wants to know." Lottie asks and I shrug.

"Pancakes?" I say, in more as a question, and sit on the couch. "Harry?" Lottie asks.

"Pancakes are fine." he answers, sitting down next to me. "Okay!" Lottie says, and skips to the kitchen.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask, and prop up my legs to my chest.

"I don't now, whatever you want." he answers, moving closer to me so his hand can reach my hair. He plays with the hair in my neck, making shivers run down my spine.

"Hey I have an idea. We could go camping!" I say excitedly.

"That would be fun." Harry answers and I smile.

"We used to go camping a lot when we were kids, but not anymore. I like camping." I say, and take his hand in mine, tracing the lines on his palm with my pointer finger. Harry doesn't have to say anything, but I know he is listening.