XXXIII

Song for the chapter: Habits Of My Heart by Jaymes Young

Harry's POV

In the next day we were walking into our class, Louis arm wrapped around mine. We walked past the other students, and just as we sat on our seats the teacher started the lesson.

We had biology right now, and I took my books out of my backpack. Louis did the same, and then we listened to whatever the teacher was saying.

"Read the page forty nine, everyone." Mr. Johnson said, and from the corner of my eye I watched as Louis dragged his fingers across the small dots on his book. His rosy lips mouthed the words as he read, he probably doesn't acknowledge that he does it.

"Styles." Mr. Johnson cleared his throat, and I looked back to my textbook, my cheeks gaining crimson. "Stop staring at me you creep." Louis whispered, trying to hold back a giggle.

After the class we walked towards the library, we had a 20 minute break. My hand was on the small of Louis' back, guiding him to the right direction. We turned around the corner, and then someone bumped on Louis, causing him to lose his balance and fall on his butt.

"Oh damn- I'm so sorry Louis!" I looked at whoever had pushed my Louis, and it was Hugh, of course. I was about to help Louis up, but Hugh got to him first, grabbing his arm and pulling him to stand straight.

"I-it's fine." Louis said, pulling back his hand from Hugh's grip. I walked closer to Louis, putting my hand on his shoulder so he knows I'm here.

"I was actually just about to look for you. I wanted to ask if you- if you wanted to go out with me bec-"

"I am taken. I'm sorry." Louis cut him off, and Hugh's face fell, he looked defeated, and I was kinda glad, even though I wouldn't admit it.

"By.. who?" Hugh asked, and I wrapped my arm around Louis' petite waist, pulling him closer to my body. "Me." I said, and he looked to me, then to Louis, then back to me.

"Oh. Okay." was all Hugh said, and gave me a glare, then he left without saying an another word. "Mine." I whispered to Louis' ear, kissing his cheek. Louis blushed at the gesture.

Louis' POV

"I have a surprise for you after school." Harry said as we walked to the cafeteria, later on that same day. I raised my eyebrow. "You do? What is it?" I asked, still holding his hand as he helped me to sit on a chair. "If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise, silly." Harry chuckled and I pouted.

"Well hello there, love birds." I heard Tate say, and I turned my head at his direction, sticking my tongue out at him. "I'm gonna get some food, do you want?" Harry asked. "No, I'll eat when I get home." I answered, and I heard him leaving the seat.

"Why don't you ever eat at school?" I hear Niall ask. "I just don't feel hungry yet." I answered, shrugging.

"That's weird. I'm hungry all the time." Niall said, with a muffled voice, he always speaks with his mouth full of food. I chuckled, then I heard someone move the chair next to me. "Hey Harry I was thinking the other day, we have never been on a real date, so would you want to go for a date this week?" I said, thinking I was talking to Harry.

"Sorry, you got the wrong person. I'm not Harry." said the familiar, terrifying voice, that caused me to have nightmares ever since the incident. I got up from my chair, and the chair made a horrible scraping voice, causing the whole cafeteria go quiet.