XX

Harry's POV

Louis offered me some of his vodka. "Trussst me, it's good." he slurred and I grabbed a hold of my shoulder so he would't fall over. I politely denied and tried to take it away from him, but that only made him mad.

"What are you trying?!" Louis shouts as we fight from the bottle. "Louis, just- give me that, you've had enough." I tried to get some sense into him and he snatch the bottle away from me.

"I know when I've had enough." he says and walks away, almost stumbling on his own legs. I follow him and try to give him a helping hand.

"I can go to the bathroom on my on, this is my house! Jesus Harry." he mutters and almost falls over. I catch him by his arm before he hits the floor. "Stop- let me go." he says and walks towards the bathroom, holding onto the wall. He is clearly mad at me but I am just worried of him.

I go back to the living room where the others are. Melanie notices that Louis is missing so she asks where he went.

"He is in the bathroom." I say and walk over to my phone. I play a random playlist from Spotify, the others are now sitting on the couch, too tired and drunk to dance anymore. Except for Niall. He still dances his famous 'drunk Irish' dance, not noticing that that everyone else have already stopped. I sit next to Melanie and watch as she plays with the Snapchat filters. "This is one of my favorite filters." she tells me as she posts a video of herself with the fish filter to her MyStory. "Mine is probably the face swap." I say and take a drink from my beer. Me and Melanie play with the face swap until Adore speaks up.

"Fuck, I just remembered I have an history essay due next Monday. Ugh I don't want to do it. Who even cares about what's in the past?" I hear Adore groan. "Right? Mr. Teller is such an annoying fucktard. I would rather jump of a cliff than do the essay." Niall says and they laugh like it was the funniest thing in the world. All my friends are happy drunks.

"Did you guys hear what Taylor did to me and Lana, again? " Melanie says as Louis comes back with the almost empty bottle. He sits on a love seat, a little far away from us. I look worriedly at him.

"-and then she called us cheap whores. I still can't believe it." Melanie finishes off her story and I snap out of my thoughts. I hear the others groan. "What a bitch." Adore says. "Someone should teach her how to do her makeup. She looks like a disaster, so she has no right to say that." she continues. "I know right." Lana says.

I see Louis getting up from the couch and he starts walking towards the stairs with wobbly legs. He is pretty drunk. I get up and grab his arm before he steps on the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I ask him. 

"I can't keep listening to yours friend's complaining. It's just-" 

"But Taylor is a bitch you have to admit. We'll stop, just don't go." I try to beg him to stay with us.

"But Taylor is a bitch." he mimics my voice. "I'm sorry to break it to you but your friends are whining over basically nothing. Your and their lives are perfectly normal and happy, while I'm here suffering from the lack of an eyesight and a heeell of an anxiety." he slurs and the others have gone quiet. "So what if someone calls you a cheap whore? Did it change your life? Did it physically hurt you?" Louis pokes my chests and laughs a little sad laugh. "I can't stand here listening you guys complain about some pointless shit that will not matter in 10 years, I am blind, I will be forever blind. I will forever be the outcast, I will forever feel worthless, I will forever feel unwanted! None of you can't even compare your problems to mine, so just shut the fuck up!" he yells with tears in his eyes. He tries to wipe them away as he runs to upstairs as fast as he can. I hear a bottle getting smashed into a wall, then a door is slammed shut.

I turn to the others and they all have the same 'what the fuck just happened'  face.

fun fact: I actually got my inspiration to write this fic when I watched You're The Worst and in this one episode Gretchen got a breakdown and started yelling because the others were complaining about little things like the mouse at Jimmy's house while she was clinically depressed and yeah.. no one probably knows what I'm talking about lol

vote & comment