(Origins 1) Wind's first breath

Black
That's all I can see

Cold
That's all I can feel

Small
That's what I am

Wait...

I see a light

I... want to touch it

But... how do I get to it?

W-who am I?

W-where am I?

I'm Moving now

What is happening?

I'm a little startled...

N-no! Come back! Don't fly away!

T-the light is coming back

That makes me happy

It's getting bigger

I'm Excited!

I don't like the dark

I can't remember anything...

But I'll be fine!

Right?
----------------------------------------------
I opened my eyes to see tall brown things and green stuff. I look around and it's beautiful! It makes me feel bubbly inside, is this what happiness feels like? I like it! I feel... something, it's gently pushing me and moving my hair. Something tells me it doesn't have a name yet, and I should name it. I'll call it, wind. Gentle wind like this is a breeze a-and I can call the blue stuff above me the sky! I like this, this is fun! Wait, Sky, that should be my name! A white thing appears infront of me with an outline of a... human I think it is. I have a brown thing in my hand with hair at one end. I want to have this person have brown hair, yellow eyes, black and grey clothes, oooh! Sunglasses and fancy red shoes too! I'm so proud of myself as colors fly out of this... "paintbrush" and paint the picture I had in my mind! I looked down and saw I was wearing what the picture had on, I think I created myself. This is so fun! I made a noise I think is called "giggling" and started to fly into the air. "W-woah!" Oh hey, I made another sound! I start full on laughing and fly through the air in circles but then the wind started circling by itself and threw me around. "Tornado" I decided to call it. I flew to the middle and pushed my hands out to the sides and it stopped. Phew, don't like those. I thought I saw some bright lights but they disappeared when I turned to look. I flew back down to the ground and started walking but I couldn't talk and was slowly running out of breath so I hovered just above the ground to fix that and kept flying around but slower. I saw more bright lights and quickly flew towards them to see a bunch of gems, the yellow gem was broken though. Near the broken gem was an amulet and something told me it was for me so I put it on. Maybe these gems were kinda like the eggs the birds I saw had, if that's the case I'm going to keep them! I pick up the Purple gem, Red gem, Blue gem, Orange gem, Brown gem, White gem, and Black gem and hold them, something seems to pull me towards the Purple Gem in particular but I grab all of the gems. This is so so so so soooooo much Fun, and I'll have new friends to share the Fun with eventually!

(Happy Thanksgiving everybody! Each of these prologue chapters I'll call the Origin Chapters with have about 500 words, the first 50-100 will be when they start to have consciousness. Sorry if this is bad and I hope you all have a good day!)