(Origins Finale) Life and Death

(A/N by doing a prologue, we're not even in the actual story yet, this story has 150 reads already? You guys are awesome!)

I feel safe, I feel happy, I feel that others are happy

I can tell I have a friend here, Hello!

And we have many more friends outside, we should go to them

Agreed! I can see a light, can you?

Yes I can, shall we go m'lady?

*giggling* yes we shall kind sir

----------------------------------------------
(Quick note, this is one person, this is the other, hopefully that not confusing, sorry if it is!)

I open my eyes and I see 6 other colorful characters infront of me, and my friend next to me. I try to stand up but I can't, I'm too tired... but I have to do it! I see a white thing infront of me and I paint a picture of a kind and pretty lady, soon enough I become that pretty lady. White crown, white sweater over top of a white dress, red hair, and brown eyes. I stand up and look at everyone, they are smiling at me and my friend. I decide to wait for my friend before we do introductions. While waiting, I see a broken white gem infront of where I was sitting, inside was a pretty heart necklace. I grabbed it, put it on, and found that I had angel wings on my back. This is amazing!

I watched as my friend created herself and put the necklace in, causing her to have white angel wings. I see the same white thing infront of me so I paint a cool picture. I now have blonde hair, blue eyes, a green sweater, some jeans, black shoes, and I put on the camera-face mask that was in my broken gem, causing me to get black feathery angel wings. "Hello! I'm Sky! This is Jin, Ross, Max, Red, and Barney!" The floating guy says. "Hello! I'm Shelby!" My friend says, "Name's Cory" I say. We look around at all the things around here and I instantly love them all! Shelby picks a flower and tries to give it to me but as soon as I touch it, it dies. Why me?!?!

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"  Cory says instantly, sounding like he's going to cry. "It's ok!" I reassure him, he calms down a little because of that. We all chat and talk and then an angelic male voice speaks, "you all have elements and you are to use them to protect this world. Sky had Wind, Jin had Water, Ross has Ice, Max has Fire, Red has Lightning, Barney has Earth, Shelby has Life, and Cory has death. Just because some of these elements bring destruction doesn't mean they don't bring beauty, so don't treat Max or Cory badly if they accidentally destroy something. Do as you wish but know you must protect everything and everyone on this planet without them knowing you exist, which will be hard even if they can't see you. Take care, and play nicely." We all smirk at eachother and start goofing around.

Max was chasing Ross and Sky because they made him Mad Max, Barney and Red were watching and laughing at them from above on Red's little rain cloud, Jin was helping Shelby learn how to fly (even though he can't himself) and I was just sitting in a tree nearby, watching this happen. What about the tree? It's dead, of course, but I made sure no animals made their homes inside of the tree and that it wasn't an apple tree so it's fine! "Cory, Cory, Look!" I hear from above me. I look up and Shelby is flying. I fly up to her and say "Good Job! But how did someone who can't fly teach someone how to fly?" Shelby just shrugs and giggles, I end up laughing because of her silly high-pitched giggles which makes laugh and before we know it everyone in our little group of friends is laughing like crazy! This should be interesting, and if I remember correctly we have 1000 years to do whatever we want so... I can't wait to see how this plays out!

(Finally, Origins is done! Onto the actual story! Also, I was thinking maybe there will be some chapters that end off in a cliffhanger of "what do I do?" and I'll let you decide what that person does? Let me know what you think of that!)