Chapter 1, 8 years later

(Booyah! 225 freaking reads and I'm only just now doing chapter 1 XD I love you all so much, MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!!!)

Red's POV

       I saw a certain someone was taking a nap on a certain someone's storm cloud >:(. I make MY storm cloud strike a small bolt of lightning which sent Sky flying off of it and squealing like a girl for half a second, I started laughing like crazy. "Dude, what was that for?!?!" He asked, sounding annoyed but laughing along with me. "You fell asleep on MY storm cloud!" I told him, doing a sassy pose. We started laughing even more until a certain Mad Max yells "SHUT UP, ITS MIDNIGHT *******!!!" We laugh some more but stop ourselves. "Well, where else am I supposed to sleep? I can't really sleep on anything else without suffocating and I stop flying the moment I fall asleep." He tells me, I'm the only one that knows he suffocates when he doesn't fly. I split my cloud in two so it's smaller but enough for one of us to fall asleep on each. I give him one and then we fall asleep, but I decide to wake him up extra early. "Dude, what do you want this time? I'm tiiiiiirred!" He whined, "we were going to prank the others, though!" I said and he instantly sprang up with a smile on his face, "let's do it!" We, quietly, yell at eachother.

Prank 1
       We both walk to either side of Ross and get really REALLY close to his ears. And we wait a couple seconds before screaming "WAKE UP" in his ears, causing him to screech and us to laugh. "Why you little- MAX!" Ross yelled, and Max ran over and sucker punch me and back-hand slapped Adam. "Motherf-, what did I tell you last night?!?!" He yelled, but we flew away before they could say anything else.

Prank 2
       Barney is at an apple tree collecting apples. He picks two at a time, puts them in the pile, and repeats that over and over and over again. So, every time he turns around to pick another two, I grab the two he just picked and hand them to Adam who puts them in the net. After a while of doing this Barney goes from not noticing to confused to "WHO THE **** KEEPS DOING THAT?!?!" Kind of angry. "Reds, I knows yous ares doings thats, stops pleases" Barney called out, looking around. I purposefully run to where Adam is and giggle loudly. He walks over, check. Net full of apples, check. Stands underneath us in the tree, check. Looks up, check. Release net full of apples, let's do this! I untie the knots keeping the net full of apples in place while Barney is still in position. I untie the 3rd knot and an avalanche of apples fall on Barney! "Reds, Adams, ims goings to kills yous guys!!!" Barney yells at us after hearing us laugh, though it was muffled by the apples. We high five, I grab Adam's arm, and we run away as fast as lightning strikes when we see a ******* off Mad Max come into view, a sloth running behind him.

Prank 3
       I spy with my little eye a... red haired girl picking flowers! Adam creeps close to Shelby and pretends to try and scare her but she says "Adam, don't even try!" And turns around to face him. Little did she know, I was in a tree infront of a tree behind Adam with a special surprise. I throw a water balloon at her and SPLAT, she's soaked! All three of us start laughing but while I'm distracted by laughing Shelby grabs all the water balloons I prepared invade I missed and starts chasing me and Adam around, throwing water balloons at us.
Prank status: failed

Sky's POV

       We all sit down on a dead tree log (except me, I float slightly above it)and take a breather. Me, Red, and Shelby are all taking deep breaths, laughing and running made us tired. "Reeed, I'm going to nap on your cloooouuuud!" I tell him, he just nods and summons it above us. Prank 4, start! I fly up to it but before I lay down on it I fly above the cloud and let myself drop. When I hit the cloud thunder strikes, scaring the **** out of Red and Shelby. Prank 4, success! I lay down for my nap at last and fall asleep almost instantly, but I have a weird dream.

I'm with a pretty lady, red hair, one green eye, one brown eye, and a hospital gown on her. She was holding a baby who was crying and trying to calm him down, I was holding onto her arm and we were in a completely white room. "He's beautiful, DJ Baby Mason has been born." I say without any control over my own actions, the lady smiles at me. Suddenly, if goes from happy to sad. I'm in a random house which was on fire, the same lady and baby were running next to me. She runs ahead of me towards the front door to get outside but the roof collapses on her and she dies. I die not long after from suffocation because of the stupid smoke! I wake up and I'm in the sky, on my knees. The lady and baby both had glowing circles above their heads and pretty wings. "Adam, we have to go, we have to leave you, but you can't come with us." "But, Alesa, why not? I want to be with you!" I respond. "You have a different destiny, you will protect the world! Please, do it for me?" She says. I nod, once again not being in control of my own actions. "I-I will do it. I'll do it for you! I won't let you down!" I say, crying. I get up and hug her and the baby tight. I have to let go as I start floating downwards and she starts flying up. "Bye Alesa..." I say quietly and sadly to myself  as I wave to her before blacking out.