Chapter 15, what... just... happened...? (Final Chapter)

Quick note: this is the first time I've ever written a fight scene so it might be bad. Also, The end might be a tiny bit confusing but I wrote it in a way that makes writing the sequel easier for me!

I hope you enjoy the final chapter of "Not Gods, Holders"!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV

Here we are. This is it. All of us, our little army, standing before our enemy. "This is your last chance! Stand down and let us live in peace and we'll let you go!" I yell at them. Galaxia, or Trashia as I should call her, just laughs evilly as a response. I look back at everyone in our army, our family. Me, Jin's ghost, Jess, Barney, Red, Max, Ross, Ooshgoon, and Red's siblings. They all have the same look on their face, I can see from that that they knew what we have to do next. Looks like we're going to fight. We have to fight against Shelby and Cory too... our friends. I can tell this will be hard but I know we will prevail!

"Galaxia, Seto, Brice, Shelby, Cory... I guess we will have to fight." And before I know it everyone is battling.

I can already tell the fact the sorcerer's can take on several people at once is a huge problem... but the others can (hopefully) deal with that. I'm going for Galaxia. I fly over to her and try to attack her with my sword but she blocks it with her own. I try to slash her side but she dodges and is able to cut my shoulder. I growl under my breath and attack her again, this time I am able to cut her arm. She decides not to use her sword but to use her magic instead and fires a fireball at me. Well, two can play at that game! I quickly summon a strong wind in-doors which sends the fireball right back at her. She dodges and I take this as my chance to attack again. She just nearly dodges a blow to the chest, which could've been bad. She starts firing a lot of fireballs at me so I fly in a circle around her until a tornado forms and sends her flying. Unfortunately, I didn't know she could also fly and she summons a lighting cloud which strikes me with lightning. I fall down to the ground and try to catch my breath before getting back up until my tired brain realizes; I'm on the ground. I can't breath. I try to get back up quickly but I'm too late, Galaxia puts a heavy chunk of the broken wall on my back so I can't get up. I struggle to get up anyways and while doing so I realize that we're losing. I see a couple of the others lying on the floor, either dead or passed out and about to be, which brings tears to my eyes and gives me strength. Lady Trashia has her back turned to me, that cocky witch! I stand up despite the heavy stone on my back and run over to Trashia, too tired to fly over even though I'm getting light-headed from lack of oxygen. I scream a battle cry with my last breaths and Trashia turns to face me but is too late to do anything.

However, as I'm about to end this, everything goes white.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I hear Ross yell like a child on Christmas morning. "Alright, Alright, I'm up..." I say tiredly as I sit up in my bed. I yawn and smile at Ross then look at my surroundings, which is when I realize that I'm in a bedroom that seems to be mine. I don't have a bedroom... do I? I suddenly realize I'm not floating and hold my breath, until I realize I can breath. Was... was it all a dream then? "I don't know what you're doing but Jin's making breakfast for everyone and Barney and Max got us tickets to a really cool amusement park so hurry up!" Ross says then runs out of the room. I instantly smile when I hear Jin's name. So... if it was a dream... then he's alive, right?

I stand up, stretch, get dressed, and walk out of my room and down the hall. At the end of the hall is a big room. Everyone else is in it. Well, everyone else in the main group that is. Barney and Cory are having a thumb war but Cory keeps losing and declaring a rematch. Barney doesn't have an eyepatch over his eye, isn't part dinosaur anymore, and Cory doesn't have a camera for a face... I look to my right and see Jess, Shelby, and Max watching an anime together. Jess is a lot shorter than I remember her being, Shelby's red hair is now Brown, and Max's hair isn't a fiery color, it's more of a brown-ish orange-ish color now... I look to my left and see Red and Ross playing a video game together on the couch. Ross' eyes are their normal blue, derpy selves and Red doesn't have a tiny cloud following him everywhere...

Then I see the entranceway to the kitchen and hear noises coming from it. I walk over to it and see Jin cooking. Tears fill my eyes and I smile. So he really is alive! I walk over and hug him. "Oh, hey Adam! Why are you hugging me? What's wrong?" He asks. I just say, "nothing. Just a bad dream is all." He chuckles and hugs me back. "Adam, you're so childish!" We both laugh at this then Jin goes back to cooking and I step outside our house and look around.

I honestly still can't believe this is happening. It was a dream... but it was so vivid! Like a distant memory I just remembered again! I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and exhale. I just need to calm down and think. I swear I think my heart is beating 1 million times an hour! I open my eyes again and smile.

Then I realized I was floating.