Chapter 8, corrupted.

(Correct Buttons:
1, 4, 7, yes
Most Voted Buttons:
1, 5, 7, yes

Someone's gonna die.
Sorry)

Adam's POV

       I'm not going to lie, I'm panicking. I don't want any of them to die! We agree that we'll each press a button and hope it saves them.

Jess presses the Button that says "yes"

Cory is teleported safely to us.

Shelby presses Button 1.

Max is teleported safely to us.

Ross presses Button 7.

Barney is teleported safely to us.

I consider pressing Button 4 but eventually press Button 5.

Jin falls into the bottomless pit

and the strange lady, Seto, and Brice start laughing as I cried.

I cried and cried and cried.

I..... I got to...... no...... no no no it's not real! I..... It's not......

Everything goes black and I start laughing. My whole body goes numb and I can no longer feel my arms or legs. I hear screaming but it's muffled. All I can hear is one voice that stands out from the rest.

"Go, my corrupted angel, Go! Kill them!"

Cory's POV

       After I was no longer hanging above a bottomless pit, I started coughing and trying to get a good breath of air. After I have one, I stand up to see Max and Barney do the same. We all watch nervously as Adam decided what button to press. He presses button 5 and Jin falls into the bottomless pit. Those jerks start laughing while Adam falls to his knees and cries his eyes out.

       We try to comfort him but... he starts laughing. "Adam? You okay?" He just keeps laughing. His shirt turns a dark blue and his pants turn a normal blue and his amulet looks..... odd. The gem in the middle is blood red instead of purple and the usually golden frame thing around it turns black. He stands up and looks at us with his now golden glowing eyes. "Adam?" I heard Shelby's high pitched and fright filled voice squeak. He doesn't respond, he summons a fireball in his hand and throws it at us which we are just barely able to dodge. "Go, my corrupted angel, Go! Kill them!" The strange lady stood up and screamed. Adam grabs a diamond sword out of nowhere and runs at me but....

Jess ran infront of me and created a shield of water.

The new Holder of water has been born.

(Sorry for short chapter. Next decision after chapter 14)