(Origins 4) Ice slips up

I don't know what it is but...
Something tells me "you're safe"

I feel warm
I don't really like it though

I'm cold now
But I can tell I'm still protected

Someone is waiting for me
I'm sorry for taking so long...

"It's ok" it tells me
I see a light

I start to walk towards it
It surrounds me and I feel safe

I see someone,
Hold on! I'm coming!
----------------------------------------------
I open my eyes and see someone in front of me. "Hello!" He says. I look around and there are two others, one holding gems. I stand up, maybe having a little bit of trouble, and look around some more. A white thing appears infront of me that had an outline and a paintbrush was in my hand. I flinched back and drop the paintbrush, I slowly pick it up and look at the white thing. I decided what I wanted them to look like and I realized I became what I had made. Brown messy hair, blue eyes, grey shirt and shorts, squirrel ears, and a squirrel tail. I can't really see so I squint when looking at the other three and I think one noticed because he grabbed something and put it on my face. I flinched back and shut my eyes but when I open them I can see. "They are called glasses, I'm Jin. That's Sky with the gems and Max is over there" I smile a small smile and look at the ground. Max stands up and comes over to me. "What's your name?" "R-R-Ross" I answer. Jin sends water at me and I just stand there with my eyes closed and I expected it to hit me but it didn't. I heard a thud next to me and I yelped and ran behind Max. I looked over and I saw something solid and light blue. I walked over to it and it makes the air cold, I smile. I pick it up and look at it. "Ice" I say, it was supposed to be to myself but the others heard. Max walks up with fire in his hand and looks at it but when he went to touch it it melted into water. "Awww" I pout a little. "Sorry!" Max says. Jin grabs my hand and pulls me to a Lake and I feel a little intimidated by it. I walk forward and I go to step in the water but it turns to ice beneath me and I slip and fall down. I get up and I stay skipping again but I use it to my advantage and start zooming around the lake really fast. Sky gives the gems he has to Jin and flies over to me. He grabs my arm to help me stand and asks "what are you doing?" "Uhh..... Skating?" I say. "I want to try!" He states and steps into the ground but immediately slips and falls and I laugh. Sky gets up and starts to get the hang of skating so we start skating around. I start making it so the whole lake is frozen so Sky has plenty of room to skate and then we go over to where Jin and Max are. Max hands me a broken blue gem with a red bow in the middle so I grab it and put it on around my neck and smile. I grab Max's arm and Sky grabs Jin's after Jin puts the gems down next to a tall brown thing and before we know it we are all skating and laughing. Jin kept falling through though, Max can't stop moving or he'll melt the ice, and Sky got stuck trying to lick the ice which we all laugh at. I have friends!

(Halfway done with the origins chapters! Lightning, Earth, Time, and Space are the last ones! Im too lazy to do the rest right now so, sorry!)