(Origins 2) Water makes a splash

I can't see anything
That's weird

I can't feel anything
Am I floating?

It's warm
Maybe I'm in a volcano?

I... think I see something
It's a bright light

Wait, something blocked it.
It looks like an... eye?
Someone is there!

They smile and disappear
I feel cold now.

Please come back
----------------------------------------------
I open my eyes and are met with the eyes I saw. My vision clears and I can see they are yellow, no pupils just yellow spots on the eyeballs. "Hello? Can you hear me?" I hear someone ask, I nod. They back up and put on sunglasses and I saw they were floating. They offered a hand and I took it so I could stand. I look at myself and I see I'm a purple light with eyes and transparent hands. "I'm Sky! What's your name?" He asks. I go to speak but can't, I see a white thing with an outline of a person on it and a paintbrush in my hand. I imagine a cool look and it appears on the white thing. It disappears and I look to see I'm wearing the outfit I made; white shirt, purple jacket, black pants, black shoes, and black hair covering one eye. "Wow! You look cool, this is fun isn't it?" Sky asks. "N-not really I'm just c-confused. M-my name's.... g-ji-Jin!" I say, this isn't fun but it is exciting! I then notice that Sky is carrying a bunch of gems. "What are those for?" "New friends! Here's yours!" He smiles big as he says this and hands me a broken purple gem. I look inside of the pieces and I see a purple bracelet so I put it on and the pieces disappeared. "Follow me, I'm EXPLORING!" Sky says and starts to fly off slowly so I follow. We eventually find ourselves at a big blue thing. "No name" we say in unison, someone has to name it and I guess it's me. "Lake" I decide with a smile, "it's water" Sky laughs and says "try to move it! I named Sky, Breeze, and Wind and can move it!" Sky has had that same smile on his face since I opened my eyes. I do just that and a tower of water comes towards me, I make it into a platform and step into it. "Look, I can fly too!" I scream at Sky when the tower disappeared leaving me in the air on the platform. He flys to me  and makes a 'pun' "it looks hard to do to me but for you, it must be a BREEZE!" "WATER you talking about?" I respond with, we both start laughing but are interrupted by the red gem glowing off and on. We flew down to the ground and I jumped off of the platform so I was standing on the ground. I grabbed the red gem and when I looked in it I saw a pair of brown eyes. I looked away from the gem and smiled at Sky, "put it on the grind and wait" he told me. I put it on the ground and soon after it broke.